Hey Aussies! Here's an opportunity for ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

indra

ONE love, blood, life
MELBOURNE, Australia - A major condom brand said Friday it expected thousands of applicants for a new unpaid job on offer - condom tester.

Durex said 200 adult Australians - men and women - are wanted to test a range of its condoms.

While the successful applicants will not be paid, each will receive a pack of Durex sex products, a chance to win 1,000 Australian dollars ($857 U.S.), plus professional prestige, the company said in a statement.

"Who wouldn't want to have a chance with an actual authorized professional?" Durex marketing manager Sam White asked.

"Durex is expecting thousands of applicants," the statement said.

Hopefuls must explain in their applications why they would make "expert" condom testers.

How they test the condoms is not specified, but testers must provide honest feedback about how they find the products.

No deadline is set for evaluating a range of four condoms and other sex products.

:D

I particularly like the "professional prestige" bit. :yes:

And does "Who wouldn't want to have a chance with an actual authorized professional?" mean you get set up with a real live hooker? Or does it mean you become the "pro"? :hmm:

link

dazzlingamy said:
^ thats what I want to know! :wink:

ahhh condoms... thank gawd thats all in the past :shudder: I once when to uni with one stuck in my hair... oh i never lived that shame down :reject:

:eyebrow:

That's quite a story...

21/M/Single

Willing to split profit 50:50

Applicants contact me via e-mail, attatch CV and current picture at .....

cinnaminson said:

You're never to young to get some on the job experience for upcoming positions!:wink:

:lmao:

"How can you doubt my integrity? Yeah, it is a field I want to get into. You any idea how many kids under 18 went to the war man?"

well its a pretty basic story. Night of passion (well so so passion i'd have to say) and the arse decided not to do the poilte thing and wrap it up and throw it away, instead just took a pot luck towards the bin obviously missing. The next morning in my rush to uni i jumped up dressed, grabbed my hoodie and chucked my hair up in a ponytail bob. Got to uni (on the bus!) and went to the cafe to meet friends and grab a coffee. MY friend goes 'whats in your ponytail' pulls out a condom, lets out a bloodcurling scream and drops it right in front of everyone where everyone proceeds to scream and point and fall about laughing. 6 years later and some of them still ask 'got a condom in your hair today?' i just think he missed the bin and it landed on my hoodie and got stuck in my friggen awful hadn't seen a brush in weeks hair that you get at uni when i put it on and i swept it up into a ponytail.
:tsk: terrible memories! :lol:

dazzlingamy said:
well its a pretty basic story. Night of passion (well so so passion i'd have to say) and the arse decided not to do the poilte thing and wrap it up and throw it away, instead just took a pot luck towards the bin obviously missing. The next morning in my rush to uni i jumped up dressed, grabbed my hoodie and chucked my hair up in a ponytail bob. Got to uni (on the bus!) and went to the cafe to meet friends and grab a coffee. MY friend goes 'whats in your ponytail' pulls out a condom, lets out a bloodcurling scream and drops it right in front of everyone where everyone proceeds to scream and point and fall about laughing. 6 years later and some of them still ask 'got a condom in your hair today?' i just think he missed the bin and it landed on my hoodie and got stuck in my friggen awful hadn't seen a brush in weeks hair that you get at uni when i put it on and i swept it up into a ponytail.

No offence, but that was a pretty funny story :lol:

What a prick though! At least have the decency to say...

dazzlingamy said:

:lmao: but :shocked: i think i would of died if that ever happened to me...

blueeyedgirl said:
Indra, what exactly were you doing when you found this????? :eyebrow:

:D

Well... I was thinking I should probably look for a part time job, so I ask myself "what do I like to do?" :wink: :D

dazzlingamy said:

Now that is a hilarious story! :lmao:

dazzlingamy said:

That reminds me of the time when my friends put maxi pads in my hoodie for a day and I had absolutely no clue.

dazzlingamy said:

OMG . that is hillarious but sucks for you . :lmao:

dazzlingamy said:

ClassiC

indra said:

And does "Who wouldn't want to have a chance with an actual authorized professional?" mean you get set up with a real live hooker? Or does it mean you become the "pro"? :hmm:

Yeah...I'm not sure what they mean by that either:hmm:

DazzlingAmy....that story is GOLD!

Amy, that is easily one of the best stories told on Interference for a LONG time.

dazzlingamy said:

Back
Top Bottom