Hey Aussies! Here's an opportunity for ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cinnaminson said:

You're never to young to get some on the job experience for upcoming positions!:wink:

rimshot.gif

How does this thread not have a 5 star rating? :tsk: This is the greatest job I've ever heard of! I wonder what the hours are...probably night shift. :shifty:

dazzlingamy said:
well its a pretty basic story. Night of passion (well so so passion i'd have to say) and the arse decided not to do the poilte thing and wrap it up and throw it away, instead just took a pot luck towards the bin obviously missing. The next morning in my rush to uni i jumped up dressed, grabbed my hoodie and chucked my hair up in a ponytail bob. Got to uni (on the bus!) and went to the cafe to meet friends and grab a coffee. MY friend goes 'whats in your ponytail' pulls out a condom, lets out a bloodcurling scream and drops it right in front of everyone where everyone proceeds to scream and point and fall about laughing. 6 years later and some of them still ask 'got a condom in your hair today?' i just think he missed the bin and it landed on my hoodie and got stuck in my friggen awful hadn't seen a brush in weeks hair that you get at uni when i put it on and i swept it up into a ponytail.
:tsk: terrible memories! :lol:

Brilliant! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom