Hey! Any other Ukers see Fame Academy/watch Model Behaviour? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 10-14-2002, 10:23 AM   #1
love, blood, life
Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 01:06 AM
Big Grin Hey! Any other Ukers see Fame Academy/watch Model Behaviour?

Well? Did ANY of u see it? For that rendition they did of In The Name of Love was absolutely fuking fantastic, Im RAGIN I didnt get it on tape right from the beginnin!!!

but to the group, esp the guy who sang the bit 'Early mornin, April 4th' WHOAH! what a voice!

it sounded better with the slight echo afterwards..but hats off to them........and Bono would have been proud!

also, Model Behaviour......out of the four guys, when (if any of u have been following it) it showed all four, its gonna be Matthew and the other guy (both guys in bottom screens) that will go through.......one of them I like Matthew, he would be fantastic for Levis....because his image is whats out there, whats modern....

as for the girls.. me tinks the dark curly hair one.or the blonde one at the end..............the fringe and long hair at back..............

good program that......pity our man from Bangor didnt get into the house....I rather liked him!

Old 10-14-2002, 02:40 PM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Local Time: 10:06 AM
A girl i know milene was on it from here

I really liked the guy David they kicked out he was purty

Fame Academy i thought their Pride rendition was TERRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the 2 who did the duet together tho........the Mel C and Bryan Adams when youre gone