Hey! Any other Ukers see Fame Academy/watch Model Behaviour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Well? Did ANY of u see it? For that rendition they did of In The Name of Love was absolutely fuking fantastic, Im RAGIN I didnt get it on tape right from the beginnin!!! :grumpy:

but :up: to the group, esp the guy who sang the bit 'Early mornin, April 4th' WHOAH! what a voice!

it sounded better with the slight echo afterwards..but hats off to them........and Bono would have been proud! :yes:

also, Model Behaviour......out of the four guys, when (if any of u have been following it) it showed all four, its gonna be Matthew and the other guy (both guys in bottom screens) that will go through.......one of them I like Matthew, he would be fantastic for Levis....because his image is whats out there, whats modern....

as for the girls.. me tinks the dark curly hair one.or the blonde one at the end..............the fringe and long hair at back..............

:D

good program that......pity our man from Bangor didnt get into the house....I rather liked him!

A girl i know milene was on it from here

I really liked the guy David they kicked out he was purty :wave:

Fame Academy :censored: i thought their Pride rendition was TERRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the 2 who did the duet together tho........the Mel C and Bryan Adams when youre gone :dance:

Back
Top Bottom