Hewson has a son

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to the family
Ryan Nicholas is a good name:) April babies:angel:
there aren't really any rules, follow your heart, eat well , you'll get there, and try to get enough sleep. You are going to have so much fun. I reckon it's the terrific twos..18 month old kids:heart: 4 year olds :heart: and newborns:heart: you'll have some fun.

A passing thought....it must be for the grandmothers in the cold parts of the USA. My mum knits so beautifully and made lovely newborn sets for my boys. But here they didn't really need booties and jackets and bonnets, being born in the spring time. The worry was more about keeping them cool. They did wear these wild jumpers I knitted during their first winters. .
Anyway...you need rest, not me raving on.
Best wishes. Welcome Ryan:wave:

Thanks all for your well wishes. Sleep deprivation has officially begun.
EP...sleep now man...congrats on your impending arrival.

Congrats Hewson. My boy Samuel was born 3 weeks ago and is doing just fine although he's still in a special care unit. Can't wait for the whole bringing him home to watch the match carry on! Best wishes to you and yours.

Congrats Hewson!! It's always great to welcome a new Sox fan into the world. Good luck with that little Aries (my youngest is one and we always say he a piece of work!!!).

Pretty soon he'll be teasing you - trying to convince you that the picture on the cover of a mag is the Edge - when he knows it's really Bono.

Go Sox!!:)

Back
Top Bottom