" He's just not that into you"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just found an excerpt:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/excerpts/2004-09-08-hes-just_x.htm

The guy is absolutely right, in my experience. I had this "argument" with my female boss on a long business trip recently. She's in her early 50s, very attractive, very successful, very aggressive and chases men and never gets them. I told her to stop it, that men hate that, that it's fine for a fling but won't go anywhere. She disagreed and pouted. I just printed this article out and put it in her box.

I took a peek at this before it was officially released--that's one perk of being a librarian.

:wink:

Last edited:
the funny thing is, i've recently started watching sec and the city (i'm watching them out of order as only season six is on hbo on demand) and i just saw that episode the other day. :up:

nanavancouver said:
Me:reject: I like men.

Oh, I like 'em well enough...it's just the whole "relationship" thing that makes my skin crawl. ;)

dreamingoutloud1 said:

Too bad we need to read a book to realize the obvious..

:eyebrow:

No kidding. I am constantly amazed at the number of people who make money by stating things that anyone with common sense already knows (life coaches, self-help authors, etc.). :der:

I was watching 20/20 last week Friday and they did a little segment on this book ... I am planning on picking up a copy. At the very most I will learn something and at the very least, it should be a fun read.

Back
Top Bottom