Heroes Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joey788 said:
The ending just redeemed virtually the entire season.

Sweet! I have twenty minutes to get interested in this episode.

Edit, 20 minutes later: Well, now I'm just confused.

Last edited:
Dalton said:
...I rewatched season wife so my wife could catch up..

Freudian slip perhaps? :wink: Speaking of wives, I'm so proud of mine; she spotted this big surprise the first time we met this particular character she was all "I'll bet he turns out to be the big bad"...

Good episode, I like the plague angle, one question though, how stupid exactly is Suresh? What a dumb-ass... :tsk:

And the 2007 Character Dumb-Ass Award goes to..........Mohinder Suresh!

Can this guy get sent away into a room like Matt's dad? errrgggg!

Slipstream said:
And the 2007 Character Dumb-Ass Award goes to..........Mohinder Suresh!

Can this guy get sent away into a room like Matt's dad? errrgggg!

Seriously, what an ass-clown...

My wife is not as big a Heroes fan as I and even she sat up when he did that and started yelling at the TV..

Finally some explanations...

--SPOILER ALERT!!--

ok couple of points:

- The whole DL's death thing was kind of dumb, I almost wish he had just died at the end of season 1, was this really necessary? Yes, I realize it's motivation for Nikki to get help but I never questioned her reasons for it before...

- I :heart: Kristen Bell, I'm wondering who her "dad" is - she called someone "dad" in an earlier episode and it doesn't appear to be Bob because they don't seem to have that kind of relationship...

- So I am guessing Mama Pattrelli’s power is that of suggestion (similar to Eden from Season 1)? That would explain several things.

- I still don’t understand Nathan’s scarred face flashes although this explains why he was healed, why does he keep seeing this other burned version? I’m thinking one of two theories: Either he’s seeing his “darker side” or this could be some sort of alternate personality (ala Jessica/Nikki) since Bob alluded to this being a common issue with people with powers.

Last edited:
so there's three more shows after last night's episode. is this because of the writer's strike or are the seasons getting shorter?

I'm just sayin'

nikki_paolo.jpg
=
maya-alejandro.jpg

The best episode of the year, but Bob being that "evil" is a bit of a stretch; no one acts that well. The Latino storyline is a waste; same thing over and over again. Nikky's thing is a total retread except she bears the guilt for DL's death though (just like with Sylar being unable to avoid Hiro's obvious sword stab in the finale) his adeptness at using his ability should have allowed him to avoid it. Nikky's a terrible character and she and Micah's performance as worrying family members at the hospital wasn't believable at all. I think this is one of the worst directed shows I've ever seen. Even Peter yelling for Caitlin was so over done!

I am excited about Adam, though. All of a sudden who's good and who's bad is reversed, and this show is surprising me quite a bit.

Also, Veronica Mars, despite being pathalogical just like Sylar and, therefore, hardly unique, is enjoyably hot!

:huh: Well, for starters, it didn't have the oily-eyed siblings in it, so by default, that made it better than most for me. :wink:

The scenes with Hiro and his dad were just heartbreaking. :(

For a sec there I really thought Noah was done, why the hell would they (the company) revive the person who is the biggest threat to them?

I really hope Suresh has a painful death...

I dunno, it interested me. :shrug: And while I agree this this season has had more slower episodes, I find the show is so fast-paced that I almost enjoy it when they so down a bit, so I can take a breather.

It's very much like Lost, in that for every question they answer, they create 10 more new questions.

I was on the edge of my seat during the Bennet - Mohinder scenes, and even though I was 95% certain they wouldn't kill off Bennet permanently (he's one of the most popular characters on the show), that 5% uncertain part of me was still screaming inside. I wonder if they're going to offer some sort of explanation for Mohinder's recent behaviour, like that he's been under control of the company somehow. I'm also curious to see the context re: Bennet's regeneration - who was responsible, and why.

elevated_u2_fan said:
Mohinder makes me want to throw things at my TV...

Other than that, ok episode, more exposition…

I like where they are taking Parkman, possible future villain for Season 3 or 4?

Yeah, I noticed that too, that the note on his pic of the elders indicated he got the name from Ma Petrelli, thus making him like his dad.

And the 2007 Character Super Dumb-Ass Idiot Award goes to..........Mohinder Suresh!

Could someone on that show please throw some bullets his way, or blast some electrical hand weapon things that the blonde chick has at him. Or have, what's his name, pick him up and fly him to 10k feet and drop him.

Everyone else's powers seem to develop ie. Claire's blood can cure anything even seemingly death, limb regeneration..The Haitian can select memories for deletion, Elle can do new things with her electrical power, Parkman can implant thoughts now....Is Nathan's and West's power really just the ability to fly? Is Nikki's just super strength?

Just a wonder...

I also wonder if Bennet is the same Bennet personality mind wise...He did die...it's gotta do something to your mind.

Maybe Suresh shot him knowing he could bring him back...seems unlikely as he doesn't seem to have a clue why he does anything.

I'm really liking Adam though...A final wonder maybe Maya could be the cause of plague that wipes out most people? Or a variant of what she can do rather than the virus the abilities type people get.

Also I forsee a number of seasons into the future Peter going to the dark side, and Sylar going light...could make a fun final season:cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom