Heroes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
:mad: Is it just me or is anyone else starting to get annoyed at Sylar killing all the new heroes ? I dunno...
grumpypopcorn.gif

He's gonna break down sooner or later. How can he control all of those powers at once?

There were signs of it after he took the woman's power in this episode.

Yes I think you are right. He doesn't have any kind of support system (friends, family) if things get out of control, like Peter does.

OMG the TV is still on after Heroes, some show called Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip is on, and they are playing Dancing Barefoot. :ohmy:
(It's not U2 though)

bonocomet said:
Yes I think you are right. He doesn't have any kind of support system (friends, family) if things get out of control, like Peter does.

I meant internal support, like mental and physical stability, but you definitely have a point there too.

Not to be off topics... does anyone else hate the next episode scenes? Talk about spoilers...

On topic-- love the flashback scenes. Really gave some insight to how all the other characters tie into HRG's life... the invisible man, the Haitian. Thing that I wonder about is George Takei, that he had a part in it... wonder if he put Hiro up for experimentation as well.

Best episode ever. :up:

Definitely love the introduction of the Invisible Man, Sulu, and Eric Roberts (creepy guest star on speed-dial) to that part of the plot and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Apparently next week, Mohinder will wake up and realize that Sylar is the creepiest motherfucker alive. Hopefully.

Sevikins said:
Not to be off topics... does anyone else hate the next episode scenes? Talk about spoilers...

Luckily I have the memory of a gold fish, so they don't ruin anything for me.

I liked tonight's episode. I like how they went back in Bennet's life. The story wasn't even all cheesy like the current crop of Lost flashbacks.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Best episode ever. :up:

Definitely love the introduction of the Invisible Man, Sulu, and Eric Roberts (creepy guest star on speed-dial) to that part of the plot and can't wait to see how it turns out.
Yesssssssssssss :drool:

Apparently next week, Mohinder will wake up and realize that Sylar is the creepiest motherfucker alive. Hopefully.
Siiiiigh. I doubt it.

It was a great episode indeed. I like it how they are managing to keep our interest for the different storylines they have going on. The flashbacks were really interesting!

yep.. that was a killer episode.. answered some questions for me. Next week should be good..:wink:

hey... talking about flashbacks.. do you remember Jack Coleman (Bennet) in the 80's when he was on Dynasty as Steven Carrington??? :giggle::ohmy:
When I first started watching this show that was the first thing I thought of..

>>> was looking on imdb.com about him.. it says he's a direct descendent of Benjamin Franklin...:ohmy:

Last edited:
elevated_u2_fan said:
Keeps getting better and better... I'm waiting for the sub-par second season :wink:

What is with Eric Roberts? Is it just me or is this dude showing up everywhere all of a sudden?

I thought I took care of him...:shifty:

shame on you for not doing a better job.. you should of called up tony soprano to take care of him...:shifty: :giggle:

Queen Bee said:
Siiiiigh. I doubt it.

Mohinder could be the dumbest person on the face of the planet, but the accent makes him sound intelligent.

I'm waiting to see his Mr. M bracelet :drool:

Tonight's episode was awesome. One of their best ever. The writers and producers of this show seem to have noticed the pitfalls of other serial shows like Prison Break and Lost. We have questions being answered while at the same time giving us new ones and twists along the way.

Brilliant!!:applaud:

Best show on tv by far at the moment, nothing is coming close right now.

trevster2k said:
Tonight's episode was awesome. One of their best ever. The writers and producers of this show seem to have noticed the pitfalls of other serial shows like Prison Break and Lost. We have questions being answered while at the same time giving us new ones and twists along the way.

not even Galactica?

Nathan is hot. Sorry, I just had to announce that.

Moving on. Great episode last night :drool: Peter bugs me though, he has a hint of whiner about him.

snowbunny00774 said:
Nathan is hot. Sorry, I just had to announce that.

Moving on. Great episode last night :drool: Peter bugs me though, he has a hint of whiner about him.

It's been great for the past few weeks. :yes:

Speaking of Peter, did anyone else laugh when, at the end, that hunk of his emo bangs (tm someone much funnier than me) fell to the floor? :shifty:

trevster2k said:

Wait, it's on Sunday now?

VintagePunk said:

It's been great for the past few weeks. :yes:

Speaking of Peter, did anyone else laugh when, at the end, that hunk of his emo bangs (tm someone much funnier than me) fell to the floor? :shifty:

Yeah, that was funny.

I read somewhere that they were giving him a haircut.

:applaud: What a great episode! I wish I would have taped it to watch again later. The last minute was just awesome, even with the emo bangs falling to the floor. :lol:

This show makes me say, "Lost who?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE TO WAIT TILL APRIL 23RD!!!!!!!! :banghead: not fair!!!:sad:

just when I start watching this show again they take it away for two months...unfair :wink:

I may have to watch the back eps of this. I watched it in the beginning, then stopped, then caught the last two. so I missed a lot. but I get the gist of what's going on. cool show :up:

Ok, I hate the hiatus thing but I will forgive this show for doing so. They only were given a 23 episode contract for a 37 week season. But at least they are progressing with the story, left us with a great cliffhanger, and Kring says this original storyline will be wrapped up this season during the 5 remaining episodes. Next season will have a new storyline, hurray!!!!

Back
Top Bottom