Heroes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope the waitress comes back, she was cool.

And for the first time, I sort of felt bad for the cheerleader's dad. Maybe he isn't the bad guy I thought he was going to be.

I like the twists and turns of this show. It keeps getting better.

I was thinking that same thing too about Horn-rimmed man. Maybe he really does care for his daughter, but then he's still bad...

Hopefully Hiro'll bring back the waitress without breaking the rules.

What's this that Hiro mentioned about Isaac though, that he finds him in the future with his head severed open like how they found the waitress. So does that mean Isaac's going to die in the future? Unless they want us to believe it, then in some way somehow they're going to save him in some way in the future...

I liked how they showed Hiro and the waitress in the pictures on the wall of the diner:ohmy:

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! The hour goes by way too quickly.

I loved that this episode didn't heavily feature Niki for once. I just can't get into her storyline.

And I can't get enough of Hiro! He's such a great character. He always makes me laugh :love:

Now we've got to wait a week for the conclusion :grumpy:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
I loved that this episode didn't heavily feature Niki for once. I just can't get into her storyline.

I can't wait a week for the conclusion :grumpy:

Niki AND Peter. He needs to cut his friggin' hair.

I wonder where they're going to go from next week's conclusion.

Maybe Hiro will travel back in time?

:hmm:

Good episode!!

Hiro looks like he went to the wrong time period.

I don't think Hiro will bring the waitress back so much as prevent her from being in the diner in the present. But she may turn up dead somewhere else, who knows? Gotta love time paradoxes.

Brains, I need brains!! Sylar is a zombie, who knew!!

Last night's episode was GREAT! I really liked the waitress, she was so NICE!! I was pretty sad when Sylar killed her.

I'm really confused about horn-rimmed glasses guy...is he good or bad? Both?

Can't wait till MONDAY!!:drool:

Queen Bee said:
Peter's hair is straight of the 80s. He's nice to look at though :drool:

He did! He went back too far like Ando warned him. He even looked guilty in the birthday picture with the waitress. Wait, or did you mean he'd travel back in time again?

Yes he did, I remember that part. But I meant like way far back, 6 months or so?

I read a spoiler on what might happen, but I don't want to give away anything.

Queen Bee said:

What ever happened to the element of surprise, LMP? :tsk:

Blame wikipedia. :madwife:

I wanted to see any info on Sylar or the Haitian Guy and it hits me up with next episode synopses.

:sigh:

the curse of technology.

This show is great...last night's episode solidified its greatness. :drool:

Hiro's time travel abilities and geekiness remind me of Marty McFly. The picture of him with the waitress at the end was like in Back to the Future when Marty's brother, sister, and Marty himself started melting away in the polaroids...only now we have reverse melting. I love this element of the show.

I love time travel.

Last edited:
That's a good connection, but it was his brother, sister, and himself fading, not his parents.

:nerd:

I wish they would stop saying "spontaneous regeneration" so that I can stop thinking about "spontaneous generation"

Also, today's episode was great! This show keeps getting better and better-er :up:

Wouldn't any changes Hiro made affect the current timeline of the show?

Crazy paradoxes.

The changes Hiro makes will only affect current timeline if Sylar was affected. Charlie not being killed wouldn't affect Sylar's mission to attack Claire. Plus Hiro was in the timestream the whole time during the present. Obviously, Hiro missed his jump back to the present, it's been more than 5 seconds. It seems he wasn't that successful either since Charlie is still dead unless next show has his return along with the transformation of the room. He could be off in the future training and learning english, who knows?

Peter being saved by Claire's ability was a bit obvious. Sylar is not invincible but we now know for certain that Eden has the power to influence minds.

Looks like HRG is forming a league of supervillains which is why Sylar was so important to him. Although everyone in that group would be using mental powers. Matt would be a perfect fit for them.

I can't wait to see Daniel's reaction to the news his brother was arrested on suspicion of killing a teenage schoolgirl in Texas. Although, Hiro told him he wins the election.

Ummm, Claire sings too :eyebrow:

http://myspace.com/haydenpanettiere

Eden is the suggestive girl who hangs with Issac the painter. She put Sylar to sleep tonight.

Haitian dude shuts down minds and erases memories.

Sylar has telekinesis thus the ability to move objects.

Eden has the power of suggestion, she told Sylar not to attack her, and then told him to go to sleep and he kindly did both for her. Haitian dude popped in to grab Sylar at this point.

Matt has the ability to read minds.

Mind powers or mentalists is a group filled with many specialties. :wink:

David Blaine wants in since he knows your card but they told him to :censored: off!

Last edited:
I was a little overwhelmed by the episode, considering how much NBC hyped it in the "SHIT GOES DOWN TONIGHT!!!!" fashion.

It was good, just a bit anticlimactic. I expected more, considering the big build-up to saving the world, and Isaac's paintings, etc.

corianderstem said:
I was a little overwhelmed by the episode, considering how much NBC hyped it in the "SHIT GOES DOWN TONIGHT!!!!" fashion.

:lol:

That made me laugh out loud...I can almost hear the proverbial deep-voiced guy doing that promo.

I'm still loving the show. It's a bit like Back to The Future meets X-Men, which is a very good thing. I thought the episode last night was alright. The cheerleader/homecoming angle is a little hokey, but the rest of the weirdness keeps it going.

I liked the revelation of Eden's power, and am wondering what the hey's going to happen with Sylar.

I was kind of peeved they spent so much time with the boring-but-pretty Mohinder, when for all the hype the build-up got, the episode seemed like it should have had more of the homecoming stuff.

All those episodes talking about the paintings, which we saw over and OVER again, and "save the cheerleader, save the world" and all we got was ... what? Five minutes at the school?

Feh.

What about the interesting theory that they didn't save the right cheerleader? Pretty much everything in the paintings have come true and no matter what they seem do, it seems to NOT affect the events predicted by the painter. I think this was a great episode. You notice the homecoming banner with blood on it is in the painting with Hiro and his friend. Nothing has really changed. Also, I believe Peter got his "scar" that future Hiro mentioned in an earlier episode. So it seems no matter what they do, NYC is fated to blow up and the heroes fail. Or do they really fail?

Can't wait till the episode with Hiro 6 months in the past.

Save the world is down the road. I imagine Claire's ability is integral in stopping the future disaster which we have yet to see.

Back
Top Bottom