Heroes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the finale just blew me away, go Hiro!!!

Season 1 DVD out on August 28 on DVD and HD-DVD!! http://www.amazon.com/Heroes-Season...4-6197450?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1179878543&sr=8-1

Dvd extras (from http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7353 )

Heroes: Season 1 reveals some of the show's hidden secrets with interviews, mini documentaries and extensive profiles, including:

* Unaired Pilot: The Tim Kring Cut with Audio Commentary - A full 73 uninterrupted minutes of the original, unaired, extended pilot episode, as Heroes' creator Tim Kring first envisioned it, with a character never seen.
* The Making of Heroes - From concept to pop culture phenomenon, a behind-the-scenes look at the hottest new series on television
* Special Effects - The secrets behind the eye-popping visuals that give the Heroes their amazing powers.
* The Stunts - A back stage look at the show's hair-raising stunts.
* Mind Reader - Matt Parkman's mind reading abilities reveal your inner Hero with a series of simple tests.
* Profile of Artist Tim Sale - A look at the Eisner Award-winning comic book artist (Spiderman, Batman, Daredevil) behind much of the Manga-influenced artwork used in the show.
* The Score - Go behind the scenes with Wendy Melvin and Lisa Coleman (of Prince's The Revolution) as they create their ASCAP Award-winning musical score.
* 50 Deleted and Extended Scenes

can't wait for this :drool:

Last edited:
trevster2k said:

Does anyone remember seeing either Sylar or Peter use more than one power at the same time? I can't recall it happening. Maybe this is why Nathan had to fly Peter up into the sky.

Yes, Sylar did it in the future episode when he was using Candace's power of illusion to disguise himself as Nathan, and used Nathan's power of flight to fly. So it looks like he at least can use two powers at once.

All in all I really liked the season and look forward to next.

Back
Top Bottom