Heroes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tivo-ed the 3rd episode on monday and I finally saw it today! OMG!! I love this show!!! It is amazing! The ending was :ohmy: can't wait till monday! :drool:
Hiro is my favorite!!! He is so FUNNY!

Look at you geeks watching a comic book tv show.:wink:

So far so good! :nerd:

The person doing the autopsy had to stop because the phone rang. The cheerleader woke up, fixed herself up, grab a lab coat and snuck out of the room. Then she went home and her father noticed her feet were dirty, therefore he reasoned she was out all night w. the quarterback.

Also, Peter woke up next to the artists girlfriend. I forgot her name.

That was nice twist concerning Peter's power. I like psycho mom... Her power is pretty interesting actually. Not necessarily typical.

****Spoilers****

He can't fly per se but instead is able to imitate the powers of those within a close vicinity to him. That was a weird twist with Hiro as well... and LOL at the sword...

:lmao:
OMG that sword was AWESOME he looked like a samuri!!! especially the little hair under his lip! :)

I love this show! Hiro and his friend gambling was the BEST thing ever!

prisz25 said:
:lmao:
OMG that sword was AWESOME he looked like a samuri!!! especially the little hair under his lip! :)

I love this show! Hiro and his friend gambling was the BEST thing ever!

did you catch the rainman reference?

Heroes marathon tonight on NBC!! For all of you that would like to catch up , it starts from the beginning to the last episode...:wink: starts at 8!

I totally forgot about it, but luckily I caught the last episode, which was good as I missed last week's episode.

I can't wait until Monday night now. Who was that guy with horned-rims? The guy in the orange jumpsuit... is that Sylar? I didn't even expect the train to stop and everything just froze... and I totally didn't expect future Hiro to show up and speak fluent english! Lol.

Can't wait.

so GOOD!! :drool:
Hiro is the best! I am also beginning to like Peter's character his power is awesome!
Can't wait till next week!

Duplicate Boy is the most powerful character. I somehow expect Hiro to find out that everytime he uses his power, he loses time from his own life.

Comic book movie producers could learn a lot from this show and it's take on superheroes. Although, all the powers are ripoffs of comic books but the character development is excellent and not hokey.

Peter and Isaac could be the most annoying characters on the show.

Isaac: "why do you need my help? you took my girl"

(repeats 3 times)

Peter: "We're meant for something more!"

(flips hair over ear)

trevster2k said:
Duplicate Boy is the most powerful character. I somehow expect Hiro to find out that everytime he uses his power, he loses time from his own life.

Comic book movie producers could learn a lot from this show and it's take on superheroes. Although, all the powers are ripoffs of comic books but the character development is excellent and not hokey.

That would make sense about Hiro's power except that he's speaking perfect English in the future and probably taught himself how to fight (as well as achieving a badass look, relatively speaking). That probably has something to do with his power IMO. He probably used his power to stop time and perfect some skills and knowledge. To do that would take a long period of time (in which he probably doesn't age when he's in that time sequence). Or maybe he went further back in the past and influenced his past self to be more fluent in English. Either way, I think it's interesting that future Hiro is totally different from his current incarnation.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Peter and Isaac could be the most annoying characters on the show.

Isaac: "why do you need my help? you took my girl"

(repeats 3 times)

Peter: "We're meant for something more!"

(flips hair over ear)

:lol:!
I know... and they're both fighting for Simone... does she have a special power as well? Since on the NBC site, she's gotten a spot on the main page.

Flying FuManchu said:

That would make sense about Hiro's power except that he's speaking perfect English in the future and probably taught himself how to fight (as well as achieving a badass look, relatively speaking). That probably has something to do with his power IMO. He probably used his power to stop time and perfect some skills and knowledge. To do that would take a long period of time (in which he probably doesn't age when he's in that time sequence). Or maybe he went further back in the past and influenced his past self to be more fluent in English. Either way, I think it's interesting that future Hiro is totally different from his current incarnation.

you mean pulling a "bill & ted"? I don't think so, he simply was from the future and from what it looked liked is a good friend of Peter in the future, they are bound to form a superheroes team, I agree more with trevster2k post, there has to be a negative effect for Hiro's power, some type of limitation that makes him not use that particular power all the time

Fuck...I didn't get a chance to watch last weeks episode, and I just tuned in halfway through this episode - I'm totally lost :sad:

You can probably catch last weeks on NBC.com still, and the new one should be up tomorrow. Tonights was real good, maybe the best one yet. Hiro just keeps getting better. And a couple of good twists in there too.

today's was great!! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next week!
I loved it when Hiro found out that he had a sword in the future!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom