Here's my Xmas tree.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tree.jpg

I am wonderfully proud of it even if it is a bit overdone and amorphous, I did it all myself since I am now the self-appointed domestic of the house. I think it is dead already, though, because it isn't sucking up any water :sad:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:drool: I love your place!

Thanks! You're so sweet :hug:

You can't beleive what a mess it is at the moment; we are having it painted (note to self, don't do that again in December). That poor tree is currently so surrounded by furniture that I haven't been able to water it since last Wednesday; by the time I can move everything out of the way, I am afraid of what I'm going to find...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
A picture from last year, since I didn't really do anything different because I didn't even feel like decorating this year. :shrug:

345774%3A723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C5775842ot1lsi

I hate my tree. It was all cute and "retro" last year but now it just looks "eh" to me. I think I'll be looking for a new one once Christmas is over. :sad:

I wanna go to all your houses for Christmas, lol.

What a cute lil kitten as well as the tree!!!:cute:

my tree:happy:

not perfect or the prettiest...it was cut from the top of a tree...fell 40 ft to the ground and was dragged 1/2 mile...so it hasn't had the easiest existance:lmao:

plus I wanted to show my real ugly ornament:lmao:

ourtree1.jpg
[/IMG]

ourtree3.jpg
[/IMG]

ourtreedeer.jpg
[/IMG]

I hate to drive by the Xmas tree lot the day after Christmas...and see the trees that nobody purchased.....:( ...that is so sad.....

RedrocksU2 said:
I hate to drive by the Xmas tree lot the day after Christmas...and see the trees that nobody purchased.....:( ...that is so sad.....

Yes, that, and seeing everyone's trees out on the curb the week after xmas. that makes me sad too...

I am at my sister's house for the holiday. I do not have a tree in my apartment...but here is the tree I will celebrate with :D

My present for my nephew is front and center! (the rocker...not the wagon) :uhoh:

34586%3B7%3B3%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3A%3B35974%3Bnu0mrj

My sister is going to finish it in an airplane theme (we are raised as airplane dorks...guess we are doing it with the next generation. Maybe we can get a U2 on there too! :p ).

That looks like an awesome family Christmas tree and I love the rocker AND the Radio Flyer wagon.....great gifts that last lifetimes and span generations! Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom