Here ya go, this vasectomy should clear that earache right up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Say What? Man with Ear Ache Gets Vasectomy
Thu Aug 21, 8:32 AM ET

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil (Reuters) - A Brazilian man who went to a clinic to have an aching ear checked ended up having a vasectomy after mistakenly believing that the doctor had called his name.

A manager at the Doctor Jose Carlos de Espirito Santo clinic in the town of Montes Claros in southeastern Minas Gerais State told Reuters on Wednesday Valdemar Lopes de Moraes, 39, entered the vasectomy room when Aldemar Aparecido Rodrigues' name was called.

"He was called by the full name and yet thought it was him. But the strangest thing is that he asked no questions when the doctor started preparations in the area which had so little to do with his ear," Vanessa Guimaraes said.

"He later explained that he thought it was an ear inflammation that got down to his testicles," she added.

De Moraes, a farmer who has two children, did not want to reverse the operation, performed last week, and showed up for an ear exam on Wednesday at the same clinic.

"A local newspaper said he is going to sue us, but he did not tell us about any claims," Guimaraes said.

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Dumbass. Why the hell should he sue the place cause he misheard. No fault of the clinic's. If I were the judge I would laugh my ass off at buddy right in the courtroom and toss the suit out.

Haha! What an idiot!!! "He thought it was an ear inflammation that got down to his testicles." MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :D Hilarious!!!

Last edited:
I can imagine someone being so un-used to the medical environment and being so nervous or so shy , they are unable to speak up for themselves that this could possibly happen. Poor bloke, now the whole world knows about it. Maybe he misheard his name is the first place due to the ear infection.
Vasectomys are carried out in GP's rooms here under local anaesthetic as far as I know. I remember seeing news footage men being chased down in the streets of India , forceably dragged into caravans and vasectomies being carried out against their will, post-haste...someone's bright idea at the time. Ouch!

a "gift voucher for a vasectomy" make wonderful presents...imho.

"test-tickles" and "her-knee- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHs"

my hub is nervous about his upcoming operation and all I can do is make bad jokes....I don't think I should show him this story....The surgeon he is seeing wrote a letter to the editor the other day saying he is overworked severely due to lack of doctors in this area...EGAD!! I think I better do the operation...chop chop!! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom