here we are now now, going to the DESCRIBE side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I just finished writing the SAME DAMN THING in my LJ!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! The real reason I put myself through the three+ hours of torture. The Killers. Performing 'When You Were Young'. OMG I LOVE YOU BRANDON FLOWERS, BUT PLEASE SHAVE THE MOUSTACHE OFF, KTHX. It was OMGSOGOOD. I love that song like 400% more now. And omg, U2-dork moment, I swear, they had Vertigo-circle-stripes on the screen behind them. YAY! Totally worth sitting through the damn show, by the way.

Ahhahaha Chass look

bono8675309 (10:58:24 PM): I want you to go to Brandon Flowers right now and tell him to get that animal OFF of his face

And come on people give Al Gore his props he was funnier in one sentence than ANYONE else on there the whole night

and WHAT was that Britney Spears sketch aobut ?!

AND I was joking with my RA who I was watching it with, "Everytime I watch this for a group I like there are technical difficulites" after brandon's mike feedbacked.....hmmm what performance could I be referring to :hmm:

Just watch the last 10 minutes. Don't put yourself through the torture of sitting through the whole thing.

Unless you wanna stare at Beyoncé's legs, because... yea, that was kind of hot :ohmy:

^^ Me too sorry :reject:

^ Ahem....sorry to tell you this Chass...that's not emo...that's what rock is now :sigh:

That was....really weird...and I hate that they ALL look alike with their white makup and stringy black hair :grumpy:

^^ Seriously, get out of my brain, Ashley :grumpy:

Me in my LJ like a half hour ago:

I'm so sick of these emo bands. They all look the same. They have the same clothes and the same haircut, and the same crappy music.

^ I listen to Linkin Park, Evanescence, and My Chemical Romance, but that's about it. I like MCR because all of their songs are like these big clichés about death, and I've got a morbid obsession with death :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom