here we are now now, going to the DESCRIBE side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio Issues
Due to some minor technical difficulties, Last.fm radio connections may be a bit dodgy this evening. We've dispatched the appropriate ninjas and hope to have things back to normal as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

:lmao:

^^^
icon_ninja.gif

^^ :rockon:!! bye!

Ugh, I hate how everyone knows Vertigo, Elevation, and Beautiful Day, and thinks that from those songs, they know anything about U2.
Yes, let's judge a band with a 25 year discography by their crappy 00 radio-friendly singles :rant:

I want to make these people listen to Zoo Station, Acrobat, Love is Blindness, Zooropa, Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car, Dirty Day, Mofo, Last Night on Earth, and Gone.

^^the people around here know vertigo and sunday bloody sunday, then i play one and they go "oh that's by them?" one person said, "when did they cover the new MJB song", no one's seen that guy since :shifty::wink:

^^ This one stupid girl was saying she hated U2, and I asked her if she'd ever actually heard more than two or three of their songs. She told me "I've heard ALL of their songs, my cousin's obsessed with them!"
So I said "Oh, so you've heard Alex Descends into Hell for a Bottle of Milk?"
And she gave me the funniest look, then said no, and made some excuse about how even though she's supposedly heard all of their songs, she doesn't know any of them, because she covers her ears when her cousin plays them. Or something.

I dunno, she was totally full of it :rolleyes:

i've actually said, "you've heard Where the streets have no name though right?" and they say "what they hell kind of name is that?":|

well it nott cool, it's depresing actually,

i walked out of best buy and a bird falls off the roof when it first tried to fly and landed 2 feet away from me, and then when i was walking away some dude didn't notice and steppedot the wing, it kinda hovered away but didn't fly...

what was so motherfukin crazy today?....oh did the let snakes loose in you school:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom