Here comes the sun.... WEATHER part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish i had your weather here Babydoll! :wink:

It's pretty cold again today but at least it's dry :happy:

Below 0C. VERY foggy, frosty and cold again. It does look very pretty with the frost in the trees and I think it'd make a good photo but I've camped myself by the living room fire and I'm not leaving to go outside when it's as cold as this unless I have a very good reason. :no:

waynetravis said:

i can barely see across the road :yikes:

I know! (Well, obviously I can't see now 'cos it's dark ;) ) But rather than lift the fog just seems to have got worse and worse as the day's gone on. Suppose it'll be worse for you being near the sea though.

TheQuiet1 said:

I know! (Well, obviously I can't see now 'cos it's dark ;) ) But rather than lift the fog just seems to have got worse and worse as the day's gone on. Suppose it'll be worse for you being near the sea though.

yeah. im affraid to walk down my garden path incase i miss the step :lol:
not that im gonna venture out anyway, its too damned cold :yikes:

waynetravis said:

yeah. im affraid to walk down my garden path incase i miss the step :lol:
not that im gonna venture out anyway, its too damned cold :yikes:

:lol: I don't want to venture out of the living room-it's the only warm room in the house!

Well i experienced 2 different kinds of weather as i was in Edinburgh most of today! It's colder over there due to the North sea winds coming in :yikes: yet it wasn't too bad when i returned back to good ole' Glasgow - it felt warm in comparison :lol:

Yes you most certainly will be&i wish i was going to be somewhere like that myself!!!! :yes: :heart:

It definitely felt milder than the last few days! :wink: i was through in Edinburgh 40 miles away with mum&friend to see their Xmas display&decorations, etc - they have a fantastic big wheel there :love: and we were in a brilliant big dept store&then the pub :happy:

Oh it was! :yes: There is such huge wide open space underneath where Edinburgh Castle is, and there are so much trees covered in beautiful blue light, and lots of rides, swings&2 helter skelters plus we were looking around the European stalls they always hold both in Glasg&Edin! :)

1 thing happened when we went in to have a cup of tea&scone with cream&jam

:drool:

i burnt my hand a bit when i pressed the button to put hot water into my teapot (as it's self-service) &it was me being clumsy and not moving the teapot under&the lady who i think was the manager gave me a bucket with ice to keep my hand in, so it really soothed it&it was fine! I was ok drinking my tea at the same time&it was gorgeous! :yes:

It was but it was great overall! I actually said while we were sitting having our tea, that oh i can just see Maggie enjoying it in here :yes: :happy:

I sprayed a sample of Prada perfume on!!! It's gorgeous smelling :drool:

21000!!!! :rockon:

What for the 21000 or wishing you to be in the Cafe? :wink: we just could see you loving all the stuff we were doing&enjoying! :hug: :hyper:

Quite a clear&sunny day up here despite what i've been seeing about down south :( i'd be livid if i was waiting around just before Xmas to go to Jamaica!

It has been quite a nice sunny day here today unbelievably enough :ohmy: still pretty cold though not as freezing :wink:

Back
Top Bottom