Here comes the sun.... WEATHER part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It has been very cold here -2 actually :scream: when i was out not long ago, all the puddles were iced over but the snow forecast has failed to materialise although it's snowing further north. It has been dry all day!

Yes it is a relief with it being dry&your gloves have kept my hands v warm i can tell you! :yes: :love: i love them!

:yes: esp for the sparkly bits!!!! They go with everything i wear :love:

I keep forgetting what F converts to in C - is that below zero, like it is here?

It was actually a mild and slightly pleasant day, I left for work in just a sweater, no jacket today and it's a nice balmy evening. The sunset was very orange, very pretty tonite too.

We had two inches of snow yesterday! :hyper: (OK so it isn't a lot but it's a start, right?). It's pretty much all melted away today but it's coming in cold again and all afternoon we have short April type showers of snow/hail/sleet/rain combos. :hyper: SNOW! :hyper:

:giggle:

Ah you got the snow then Q1! :wink: i was planning on asking you as i heard them say on the itv news that it had snowed on the east coast! Glad we missed out! :happy:

We didn't get snow, but it's been bloody freezing and even though they've said it's 5C, it feels more like -2 to me brrrrrr :scream: :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom