Here comes the sun.... WEATHER part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for the third morning in a row, it is in the 30's. some of the new plants have bit the dust and everything is covered in frost. we are worried that we have to replace about 10 plants already. :( it is not supposed to be like this in so cal. :scream:

Ghastly weather all day :yuck: :rant:

You know, constant rain and high winds - perfect! :|

The weather in Western NY has just been terrible this winter. I dont mind the warmer temps but the rain has been non-stop. Yesterday it all froze so now we have a different kind of mess on our hands!

S5000398.jpg

S5000397.jpg

:| This week and last week have been hellish, weather wise. -11F was the high last week, and this week, temperatures aren't getting above -4F. :|

*shiver shiver* its cold!!

sounds like penrith. i'm in the filthiest mood from this heat. need to move. cant handle it anymore.
:grumpy:

according to bom it was 37.3 here today.
:scream:

JCOSTER said:
Coldest day yet so far - 20 degrees!!!:ohmy:

:shocked: i doubt i'd go out the door in those temps JC! :no:

It has been pretty cold here but maybe just hovering at freezing no lower :huh:

It's been very windy and wet this morning but not too bad. The wind is really starting to pick up now though-due to hit gusts of 70mph.

No gales as predicted - in fact it's been quite nice here today apart from the fact that there was a light covering of snow this morning! The gales seemed to have happened further south, although we have had our share of them i think :yes:

Back
Top Bottom