Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part Vlll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boiling hot all day long :scream: getting too much and it's due to be 30 C on Wednesday in Scotland!!!! :drool: :shocked: :coocoo:

fah said:
Hi Carek :wave:

We're all good...did you know we are coming to Sunny San Diego next month :up:

Really? Vacation? It would be so great to meet you! I live in Ocean Beach near Sea World! PM me if you might have some free time for a coffee or drink or just to say hello! Or if you have any questions about San Diego I'd be more than happy to play Tour Guide! :D

susanp6 said:
Boiling hot all day long :scream: getting too much and it's due to be 30 C on Wednesday in Scotland!!!! :drool: :shocked: :coocoo:

It's about 33C here and it's set to get hotter!! I can't believe it's getting this hot in North Yorkshire. It's crazy.

The heat wave is coming :ohmy:

Temperatures this weekend are supposed to be around 38C here.

That is really hot for here....

:combust:

I am considering this prep time for California :hyper:

Today was the hottest July day in Scotland on record at 31 C!!!! :ohmy:

It was perhaps a few c lower than that were i am but there were reports of the roads and pavements melting! :shocked:

I've been absolutely melting but it's meant to cool a little tomorrow with some thunderstorms expected! :ohmy:

It's been so hot lately so naturally the storms had to arrive soon, and hear they come...I've been watching the doppler map for a while now, and it just keeps getting closer and closer, but now the yellow bits are right on the edge of out county, and the GIGANTIC strip of red is right behind

5L.jpg

:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom