Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part Vlll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It has rained here today quite a bit finally and it's got a little cooler but it's starting to feel warmer again already!!! :eyebrow:

Looks like it could rain here but noooooooooo, all we get is a teaser with some afternoon breeze then everything gets STILL and quoet and sticky. Still uncomfortable, this is going on a month this horrid weather!

A wee bit cooler last night so I slept for a welcome change, and breezey today, cooler, and welcome weather! :wink:

Bonos Lemon, where on the Calif coast are you? I'm in San Diego-Ocean Beach

It has been quite a bit cooler here today so i'm glad :wink: it has been quite sunny most of the day and just started raining a wee bit!

Bonos_Lemon said:
Carek I live on the central coast, Santa Cruz to be specific. Ever heard of us? We've got lots of hippies, liberals and tourists :madspit:

I grew up in Sunnyvale, so we made the trek to Santa Cruz often and my boyfriend's family had a summer home in Capitola. I know that area very well! Good memories :wink: Ocean Beach where I live is a real dclectic community, a mini version of Santa Cruz actually :up:

Carek1230 said:

I grew up in Sunnyvale, so we made the trek to Santa Cruz often and my boyfriend's family had a summer home in Capitola. I know that area very well! Good memories :wink: Ocean Beach where I live is a real dclectic community, a mini version of Santa Cruz actually :up:

Yeah I love it here, just gets a bit crowded during the summer months. Its good to hear there are other places out there like SC to escape to. :D But its a lot hotter down there, isnt it? Well at least thats what I gather from all your posts about melting :wink:

What's wrong with tourists? Those are people who've never been to a place&really would love to see it! Can't stand it when people have such an attitude towards others :| People in my area welcome tourists with open arms&are so friendly!

Anyway back to the topic :wink: it's been raining on&off and still fairly warm but at least it's a bit cooler!

susanp6 said:
What's wrong with tourists? Those are people who've never been to a place&really would love to see it! Can't stand it when people have such an attitude towards others :| People in my area welcome tourists with open arms&are so friendly!

I like what they bring to our economy, but the problem I have is that they cause lots of traffic, making it impossible to find parking or go to the beach. And in certain areas, there are so many I feel like a stranger in my own town. I guess I came off a bit strong, but I don't hate them all, just wish there were less :)

It's raining just like it was raining yesterday when I had 4 loads of washing out on the line :mad: *shakes fist at sky* No don't start thundering!!

Back
Top Bottom