Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtually the same as yesterday, blue skies but with some wind - tho' i definitely feel as if summer's gonna be good :hyper:

It actually rained here today :hyper: first time in over five weeks. I really miss the rain a lot especially at night.

Conditions right now:

Partly Sunny

Temp. 77 degrees and Breezey

Sunny with cloud approaching. Chance of showers later this afternoon and then 5 to 10mm of rain tonight. Glad to have it, getting a bit too dry here.

Around 18C. Really beautiful weather, we've had an amazing spring.

This morning was Partly Sunny ... although now the clouds are starting to move in this afternoon ... as showers and thunderstorms are heading our way for this evening !! :tsk:

:ohmy: That's weird - that's what's going to happen to us! Altho' i think Friday is the day it turns around :huh:

But the good thing is i get to enjoy a trip on the bus tom as i'm going a little further north with my mum to a place called Perth which is a beautiful town :love:

Oh we use that all the time in Britain! :wink: I say it a lot&i was surprised to see an American use it! :ohmy:

It's a great word eh? :lol:

It's been raining all day ... and the winds have gusted up to 40 m.p.h. !! :ohmy:

The High only reached 51 and the Low will get down in the lower 40's. :tsk:

It feels as if 'Fall' has returned ... I want 'Spring' to come back !! :up:

raining and very chilly - might have to light fireplace tonight :wink:

Wondering where Spring has gone :|

Been sunny most of the day but started getting cloudy&cooler around 6 tonight

It has continued being lovely&sunny altho' with a good deal of white cloud spread around! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom