Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
81, humid, and I hope, hope, hope it rains *crosses EVERYTHING* because I just mowed my yard and its starting to go brown :(

Awwwww I hope you get the rain that you need. It's humid and cloudy here today with a good chance of thunderstorms. Apparently I slept through a bad one this morning.

Fairly bright&sunny here today, although it apparently was raining down with gale force winds earlier in the week but thankfully i wasn't here - i was in the heat down in London! :drool:

Sunny but with quite a breeze - mind you i'm happy to cool down a bit after a month of boiling heat :yikes:

VERY strange weather. Hot and humid last night, bright warm sun this morning. Suddenly the heavens opened up and it rained so hard and now it's like the rain forest outside. Ugh!

:angry:

Many of the roads around here are flooded...and I was all set on getting out of the house today :madspit:

On the radar there's nothing but green that just keeps coming and coming and coming.

Carek1230 said:
VERY strange weather. Hot and humid last night, bright warm sun this morning. Suddenly the heavens opened up and it rained so hard and now it's like the rain forest outside. Ugh!

:hmm: we haven't had rain yet, but it is black outside and the wind is ripping. not too muggy. wierd....:yikes:

Temps05.gif

(think that says it all!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom