Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can just have another 12 weeks of winter and that would be fine with me or at least another couple of big friggin snow storms :drool: :wink:

The winter of 2005-2006: the winter that wasn't :mad: :madspit:

It was in the 60s today and sunny (the average being 25-42). Now it's supposed to thunderstorm a bit and then snow the rest of the week. The weather here is total extremes. Usually it still is cold and we have snow and sometimes ice storms until mid-April. Except for the random days it will be 70-80. :|

Snow.

According to the weather forecast the wind is going to change during the week bringing cold air in from Scandinavia, meaning there's gonna be blizzards for us on the east coast...

Are you in Glasgow Susan? I've heard things are pretty bad up there with clubbers trapped overnight and such.

It's in the low '80's with sun, the kind of weather you dream about. Actually, I can do without this humidity.

Last edited:
verte76 said:
It's in the low '80's with sun, the kind of weather you dream about. Actually, I can do without this humidity.

Hi verte, I'll be going through Birmingham in three weeks time! :wave:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Hi verte, I'll be going through Birmingham in three weeks time! :wave:

Cool! I trust you will be headed towards the beach? If you want to chat with yours truly I'll send you my phone #.

I am in Glasgow, yes Quiet one :wink: i think we had some of the worst of it&i went out in it yesterday - apparently we had 8 inches in 6 hrs! :ohmy: It was fun walking in fluffy snow&i took a few pix of some great snowmen people had made :cute:

susanp6 said:
I am in Glasgow, yes Quiet one :wink: i think we had some of the worst of it&i went out in it yesterday - apparently we had 8 inches in 6 hrs! :ohmy: It was fun walking in fluffy snow&i took a few pix of some great snowmen people had made :cute:

Sounds great! :D

Snow has nearly all gone here but I think it's getting cold enough to start snowing all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom