Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was raining early this morning and I hope the weatherman is correct about the forecast for rain tomorrow.. otherwise the sun is out today, but there is a bit of a breeze blowing in off the Pacific that's kinda chilly....it's probably in the 60's.

We had hail Saturday morning for about 5 minutes. It was POURING rain, woke me up! We had a tiny little patch of 'snow' (key word = tiny) near our front door. If I could post pics, I would :lmao:

and the reason it's funny is because I'm in S.Calif. - we barely get rain, yet alone snow!

That's teeth chattering cold, Tiny Dancer!

It's sunny out now but a bit cold, mid 60's. I lay in bed listening to howling wind and rain falling early this morning here.

It's been absolutely chucking it down most of this morning. Hail, sleet, snow, rain its had it all. Then there's been this really bright sunshine all across the hills and moors on the skyline making them look golden :drool: Gorgeous.

Last edited:
It was mainly bright&sunny but there was a little rain/sleet! Oh and it's still pretty cold too :madspit:

Snowing like crazy right now. Has been since around 4pm. At first it was just big, snowglobe like snow.. and then within half an hour it started snowing harder and harder... and it still is going. They are predicting 5-10cm.. but I don't know. No wind thankfully, or this could be considered a blizzard.

Sunny and mild, not quite above zero I don't think though as the eaves aren't dripping. But the snow that fell the other day has been falling from the branches. High today could reach 2C. Quite mild for this time of year.

Rain...I thought we were meant to have drier weather this side of the Pennines? If that's true then Lancashire must be one huge reservoir by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom