Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been absolutely pouring down buckets of rain since before I left work and it's really windy outside. The rain is slamming into the side of my house sideways!

:applaud: I love Spring!
Temps06.gif

Well that was fun :lol: Had some tornadic storms this evening, luckily nothing touched down here. The sky turned yellow and then for 5 minutes there was just a whitewash of rain. Here's a pic, this was toward the end of it but during the beginning of the storm you couldn't see anything past the yard lol.

storms.jpg

It has been SNOWING all the day and it has been snowing the whole week!!!! I HATE SNOW!!!! :mad: :mad:
It's so muuuuuch snow outside, I really hate it, I'm getting sooo depressed by this!!!!! Please stop snowing!! ARGH! This snow are going to stay until june or something.. muhuhuhuh

summer summer summer summer.. I want suuuuummer summer summer...!!!!!

There was a coat of snow on the ground this morning, but it is melting rapidly. Early spring is always a bit odd in terms of weather. It is essentially the transistion period between cold and warm.

Pouring of rain all day :madspit: talk about April showers! More like a downpour :huh:

I should sooo want to have rain instead of snow now!!!! The rain could take the snow away and I should be so happy

Unbelievable !! :tsk:

Today's High reached 46 degrees ... then in the afternoon, the temperature dropped (out of nowhere) down to 39 !! :ohmy:

Tonight's Low will get down to 28 degrees !! :help:

I want that "Spring" weather (from last Wednesday) back !! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom