Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooohhhhhh......well it's cold here too, not nearly what you are experiencing Tiny Dancer....it's 54 degrees right now and expected in the mid 40's tonite.

Yeah, I noticed the cooler air heading south-saw today that even central Texas was under a winter storm watch. That's gotta be a bit odd for them.

As for the weather here as of late-it's been cold-last I saw the temperature reading, which was an hour or two earlier, it was -10 degrees F here. We also have a pretty decent amount of snow on the ground-school was closed on Monday because of blowing snow and everything, as a matter of fact.

Supposed to warm back up into the 30s and low 40s this weekend, though. Which means the snow will start to melt :(. Hopefully we'll get more cold weather returning soon so the snow can stick around through Christmas.

Angela

It's snowing here in Indianapolis... 26 F but there's some wind chill. The weather says 1-3 inches will accumulate, but people have been saying 7-8 inches :huh: guess we'll see what happens... I just hope the weather's not horrible Friday night when I drive to Cleveland!

itsraining.gif

It's warming back up here-supposed to be in the upper 30s/low 40s up through early next week. But then it'll get back below freezing and we'll see more chances of snow again. It won't be bitterly cold like this past week was (well, at least, that isn't the forecast for now, but who knows, weather changes so fast), but still, as long as the temperatures are cold enough for the snow to stick, I'm happy :D. Come on, white Christmas :hyper:!

Angela

Back
Top Bottom