Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh, bit of a change here after being near or around 60 on Wednesday and Thursday-it started to cool off yesterday, and we got some snow last night. 2 to 3 inches on the ground outside, I'd say-and we're under a winter storm warning up through tomorrow morning. Could see more snow later today and tonight (actually, we've got snow falling now-just flurries, though, nothing major). And the wind's slowly picking up, too.

And it's supposed to be like this all week-cold, with the occasional chance of snow. Which is just fine with me :).

Feel bad for my sister's friend who came to visit us this past break, though-he's gotta fly back to Oklahoma in this stuff (and what a weather change for him-he leaves here, where it's cold and snowy, and the area of Oklahoma he's returning to is supposed to see warm weather and severe thunderstorms today). Hopefully the weather won't be too nasty for him on his flight home.

Angela

Still have snow on the ground. Though the temp must be rising as the snow on the eave is dripping. Tomorrow it's supposed to go up to 10, and Wednesday's high is 11. This snow won't be sticking around much longer.

Wow...snow. Here is San Diego we have the daily sunshine and it's so nice and warm and cozy in my car. I wanted to just stay there and nap in the parking lot at work. It was so chilly last night, I had the space heater on all night!

Yeah, baby.

It's an end of November FIRST WARNING FLOOD WATCH!!!

:shrug:

It certainly is raining hard right now... but it should be snow :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom