Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is getting dark so dang early these days and I really don't like leaving work when it is already dark. When I get home I just want to hop into my jammies and go to bed! I wish that it stayed light longer. At least till 6pm!

IMG_0234edita.jpg

First real snowfall, baby!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
:dance: :dance:

I stayed outside for about 20 minutes taking pictures at like 4 in the morning. My hands were frozen, ( did that lettering with barehands), but it was totally worth it. Winter is officially on it's way :D

It was such a clear, beautiful night, too, with the moon shining bright. Maybe I'll get some pictures of that up here, too.

Haha, very cool picture there, For Honor :D! I like it. And yes, winter is coming...woo! *Rejoices*

Not exactly winter-like today, here, though-it's 51 degrees right now (but a chilly 51 degrees). It's also mostly cloudy. But the clouds look really cool today-I should get a picture of 'em this afternoon. Yeah. Think I'll do that.

Angela

Bit of an interesting night-had our 50s earlier today, as stated, not too bad...then about 4, 5 pm, it got completely cloudy, the wind picked up, the sky turned gray and purpleish, and it fell into the 30s and we've had off and on rain/snow/sleet all night. And then it's supposed to be back up in the 50s this weekend.

Odd weather.

Also, was watching the Weather Channel and they were talking about a town in far northern Alaska who will see the sun set at 1:40 pm their time tomorrow, and they won't see it again for...65 days, I believe it was, and even when it does return, it'll only be out for a few minutes. Found that rather interesting, too-that would be so...weird...wow.

Angela

:)

Unfortunately, a lot of the snow melted...

Another great night, though, with a beautiful moon and picturesque clouds. There is that awesome winter chill ever-creeping deeper into the air, and that certainly makes me smile.

An dI will smile even if I need to keep putting on lip balm :rockon:

We had a great , huge orange/red moon at around 6pm, but then it reverted to it's normal self, and I couldn't get any good pictures :(

Cloudy and mild. Wind is light though tonight and tomorrow we're under a wind warning. Big 'ol storm coming up from the eastern states. Going to be very windy and rainy tomorrow.

I love a good fall storm, as long as things don't get too bad!

Back
Top Bottom