Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's COLD outside today as the High is only 45 with wind gusts around 20 mph ... :ohmy:
Tonight the wind is supposed to calm down but, it's gonna remain COLDER yet as the Low is gonna be 34 with snow showers coming in late. :yikes:

It was so foggy this morning buyt the sun burned all the marine layer off that was coming in off the Pacific. It's gorgeous outside but I am stuck here inside. :sad:

Snow fell yesterday, but not really any accumulations occurring. We've got snow flurries flying outside right now, but again, not expecting anything to stick-sun's supposed to come out later today.

It's gonna be cold, though-it's 21 degrees right now (wind chill is 8), and it's supposed to get up to about 27 degrees for a high today.

Angela

Wow.......... okay, this is going to be elaborate, but I don't care.......

It was absolutely seductive outside.

It's around 2:30am here on the east coast of the USA, in NY. Just outside of a big city, but in a cozy enough place where you can tell that the city is not far away (maybe less than a mile, but you wouldn't know it), and you have some privacy, surrounded by a decent neighborhood.

It's not pitch black; there is a streetlight off in the distance, and you step out on to the back porch/deck, and it is mid November. It's not bitter cold yet, but wonderfully cool. Cloudy, no moon, but the skies still make you feel something. When the breezes aren't blowing, it is a comfortable coolness, but when they pick up it's the kind that doesn't want to make you run inside, but more so throw your arms around someone and hug them (or be hugged, for some). It's the kind of coolnesss that really helps to bring people together, and is very much eluding to the coming cold season. The kind that makes you want to stay outside even longer - that's why I call it very seductive. It's the kind of weather that really, really makes you feel how the night can be a very special time.

Alluring and seductive, those are the best words I can use to describe it. I after I finish up online, I'll go back out for a bit, so I can calm my mind a little bit more. It really is ana amazing kind of night, at least for yours truly here.

I wish I could like "take a picture of it", but like, somehow save all the conditions and such. Maybe I'll remeber it if I read this post later.

Good-night :)

Last edited:
Ooh, For Honor, I have an idea of what you mean about the cold weather and hugging and all that :yes:. Wintertime brings back very...pleasant images for me in regards to that (one reason of many why I love the season).

:up: to the talk of snow on the mountains-there's been some here, too :). Our snow here in town has melted, but it's still in the mountains, I'm assuming-it's cloudy today, so it's hard to see them to tell for sure. Cloudy and cool-37 degrees, last I saw. But the clouds look really cool-should get a picture of 'em later...

Also, by the way, hope everyone who lives in areas that saw all those severe thunderstorms yesterday is doing all right :hug:. Saw it all on the Weather Channel yesterday-crazy stuff, hope everyone's okay and everything.

Angela

Another very dark day. I saw some sunlight at aroud 8 am, but that was it. Mmm....... a good night for a warm dinner :drool:

Back
Top Bottom