Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is an absolutely amazing beautiful sunny blue sky HOT day here in San Diego. Too bad I am stuck inside here at work. I cannot wait to go outside and enjoy some sunshine at lunchtime.

Definitely fall-like here. Mostly cloudy-again, the clouds have the look to them that they usually get this time of year before snow falls (and according to my dad, apparently we are forecast to see a rain/snow mix tonight and tomorrow)-and chilly. I'm guessing it's in the 40s right now. Supposed to get to around 50 for a high today.

It's a lovely day, though :).

Angela

A bit of a warm front, it will b e 43 tonight and close to 70 tomorrow. NY (state) has somoe spradic weather. And traveling as little as 30 minutes can bring huge differences in weather :shrug:

It was a beautiful day today and yesterday, though.

The temperature here is supposed to start off in the low to mid 40s tomorrow and then fall throughout the day, and we could see a rain/snow mix.

Heard about that tornado that hit in Indiana and all that the other night :(. God, how awful...my condolances to those poor people.

I heard about that too.........

It's seasonable here, tomorrow shohuldbe a good dry day for leaf raking, so guess what I'll be doing........

Back
Top Bottom