Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had some snow overnight, enough to shovel. I guess there's a nor'easter forming off of the Carolinas that'll be around this area tomorrow evening. Should be interesting.

Cloudy and calm right now.

Cloudy in anticipation of the nor'easter. I have no idea how much snow we're going to get. The weather network says 1 to 5cm, Enviornment Canada says 2 to 4cm and the weather guy on ATV says 7 to 15cm. :shrug: I'd say we're either gonna get nothing, or alot. One or the other.

I guess the wind is going to start picking up later this afternoon as well.

Windy, 50 gusting to 70kph right now. We only got a dusting from the nor'easter, though Nova Scotia and PEI got hit pretty badly. It's around -3C.. probably a windchill with that.. not sure what it is.

white_blank.jpg

^
Newfoundland Blizzard! :der:

Well, we certainly got a shitload of snow last night. :| I'm almost afraid to walk outside.

GibsonGirl said:
Well, we certainly got a shitload of snow last night. :| I'm almost afraid to walk outside.

We did...supposed to get mild again. Don't slip and fall on your ass!

*note to self* never make the mistake of telling relatives and widowed neighbours that you enjoy shoveling..:yawn:

Raining. Again. :| Pouring, in fact, about 50 degrees. I think this is the worst excuse for a winter we've had in years :madspit:

It's really cold here (well, I think it is) I freeze during the night because our heating has an annoying habit of turning off whenever it wants to.

Back
Top Bottom