Here Comes the sun... weather Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :eek: They can be very beautiful though afterwards. The trees all look like their lined with crystal.

Sunny, clear and windy still here. -11C with that -21C windchill again. Had to scoop out the yard for the first time yesterday. Fortunatly my brother is home from Uni, so I did half and he did the rest :wink: It was pretty fluffy snow, so not too bad to scoop.

u2_girlie_2002 said:
:wink: I wouldn't mind normally because that would mean a 10am start on my campus, but tomorrow finals starts :scream:
I just want to get my algebra one finished :)

Heh, I just finished my math final (all my finals are done for the semester now :hyper: :dance: :D!). Good luck to you with your finals :hug:.

Also, hope anyone who's going to get that icestorm takes care when going out :hug:.

We got some more snow yesterday here, could see snow showers off and on throughout this week, so yay :). Unfortunately, last I heard they're expecting it to get back into the upper 30s and around 40 by the end of next week...I really, really hope they're wrong on that. If it can just stay below freezing from now up through Christmas, thus allowing the snow to stick around, I'll be happy.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Heh, I just finished my math final (all my finals are done for the semester now :hyper: :dance: :D!). Good luck to you with your finals :hug:.

Also, hope anyone who's going to get that icestorm takes care when going out :hug:.

We got some more snow yesterday here, could see snow showers off and on throughout this week, so yay :). Unfortunately, last I heard they're expecting it to get back into the upper 30s and around 40 by the end of next week...I really, really hope they're wrong on that. If it can just stay below freezing from now up through Christmas, thus allowing the snow to stick around, I'll be happy.

Angela

thank you! :hug:
Two down (algebra and geography), one to go tomorrow (history) and a final critique for my design class on Monday then hello Christmas :)

I am in Portland OR and it is windy and colder than I thought it would be. I am layering all the clothes I brought and it's so ridiculous......I feel like a Pillsbury Doughboy when we go out! I miss San Diego! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

Sunny and mostly clear right now, about -6C with a -12C windchill. Supposed to cloud up this afternoon with a chance of flurries all through the week and it looks like they're calling for periods of snow on Christmas eve.

Moonlit_Angel said:
24 degrees and clear here right now. 38 degrees tomorrow for a high, and sunny-supposed to be sunny all week, actually. Also supposed to be 48 on Christmas Day :banghead:.

That's it. I'm moving to the northeastern U.S.

Angela

It's 19 degrees here, and has been a very ciold month here with only one day out of the month of December that got above the freezing mark. It's to get in the low 40's starting Thursday.

1222morninga.jpg

as of 5 minutes ago

Back
Top Bottom