Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's funny Ms Mofo 'cos all i want is for spring to hurry up as well, and i'm not getting it as bad as you&Tiny but all the same i don't want to have to wear coats and stick my hands in my pockets bleh :|

That's unreal you're getting all that snow - only rain here :ohmy:

:wave: Q1 if you're still around! :wink:
It's lovely&sunny here and not terribly cold :D

:ohmy: if we got 3 inches of snow overnight here, the whole of Glasgow would come to a standstill :yes: :yikes:

^Do you like the cold then?! (Unless of-course you're being sarcastic... :hmm: )

The weather here has been a lot like Wayne's. There's still a thick frost on the ground.

^ sometimes i do.
we took the dogs out earlier and there was a ice cold bitey wind blowing off the North Sea :drool:

^ I don't mind cold weather but cold wind+seaside= :no: (Only because North Sea winds at the seaside tend to be gale force in my experience!)

In general though I'm the opposite to susan and love wearing coats, scarves, gloves etc in winter. :up: I JUST WISH IT'D HURRY UP AND SNOW!! :scream: (yeah, I know how old am I?!)

tiny dancer said:

Really! Doesn't it snow much in Glasgow?

It's to get down to 9 degrees tonight. :yikes:

Yes really! :yes: unless you're maybe in the Scottish highlands, this country (And i mean all of the UK!) goes into a panic at a covering of snow!!!! :der: :coocoo:

Gosh i wish i knew Tiny! Just 'cos we are always so ill-prepared and so poorly organised for bad weather plus i reckon it's prob 'cos of what little snow we do get :shrug: :crazy:

Maybe cause here in the states we have salt and ash for the roads, and snowplows. Now that is only in the Northern part of the country. The Southern states rarely get snow and ice and they aren't prepared for it if they do get it.

Oh i'm going to start the next thread Tiny! I just realised we're past 500! :ohmy: Doozer will be pleased! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom