Here Comes the Sun... Weather Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mid 60's the last two days, Almost record warmth for Utah this time of year, but we might get some snow tomorrow for Thanksgiving!!

Carek1230 said:
I would LOVE to send sunshine and warmth to whoever needs it. Wouldn't it be fantastic if we could do so?!!!! :hug:

I desperately need the sun! :sigh: It's pouring constantly. Rain, rain, rain and more rain. I haven't seen the forecast, but I'm sure that there will be more rain in our forecast for a long time. Any extra sunlight you can send my way would be greatly appreciated! :hug:

20 days until I'm in the sun, baby! :drool:

Blue skies today but still pretty cold, although amazingly enough the temp is apparently going to be 52 F at the weekend! :happy:

Awww i love looking at the stars! :cute: :bow: it's amazing to look up thereimagine how long some of them have been in existence!! :eek:

It's dry&still at the moment&you can see all the city lights twinkle!

Well it's dry&clear so the so called storms they told us about haven't happened :happy: they're nearly always predicting the weather wrong :tsk:

Had a fairly bad storm early this morning (I couldn't sleep for the noise of it) and it rained solidly since about 1am till noon. But nothing much has happened since.

TheQuiet1 said:
Had a fairly bad storm early this morning (I couldn't sleep for the noise of it) and it rained solidly since about 1am till noon. But nothing much has happened since.

Interesting! That's what us up in Glasgow were meant to get but it never happened!

Central Illinois has been having some pretty warm days and nights for mid-November.
The Highs have been in the low 60's and the Lows are around 48.
I would be extremely happy throughout Winter if the weather would stay this warm and of course, snow-free. :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom