Here comes the sun...weather part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tiny dancer said:
We were to get rain this afternoon, but it missed us.

Same here ... although, we will be getting "another opportunity"
for Thunderstorms today during the afternoon. :yikes:

Right now, it's a "beautiful" morning ... rather cool with Partly Sunny skies and a temperature of 71.
:applaud:

TheQuiet1 said:
(doesn't look quite like downpours though, looks like it emptied most of its contents on your part of the world!)

.......I spoke too soon. Downpours last night. Nice weather for most of today but a ton of fog has just appeared out of nowhere. I can only just see the trees at the bottom of the field at the bottom of the garden.

It has not rained here all day, but has been fairly warm, but a bit overcast.

Had a rather loud and close thunderstorm through around 5:30am. The first rumble woke me up and then it started that really close thunder, the kind that crashes you know. It lasted for about ten minutes then moved on.

The air is nice and cool now.

Around 19C with a little breeze

Well it was kinda sunny, kinda cloudy today during the day but as soon as I was off work the clouds came in and the coastal "blanket" as I call it.....but it's kinda muggy, it's not cold but a bit ominous looking here at the beach in San Diego. I almost want to say it feels like fall is in the air but the seasons don't change too much here.

Sunny and cool. It's lovely, there's quite a brisk breeze blowing out of the north. I went out for a bit and it's the kind of air, fall type air, that just sort of radiates from you when you come inside. Beautiful

RavenBlue said:
Had a rather loud and close thunderstorm through around 5:30am. The first rumble woke me up and then it started that really close thunder, the kind that crashes you know.

Gah, I hate that kind of thunder. Especially early in the morning.

Originally posted by RavenBlue
It lasted for about ten minutes then moved on.

But that part I like :).

This morning, when I was heading to the school, it was cloudy and gray and, even though it was in the mid 60s, it was so freakin' windy, and it felt a lot more chilly. Felt very fall-like. And the wind had kicked up some dust in the open countryside, so there was a nice little duststorm kinda going out in the hills and whatnot.

But that's all calmed down now-now it's in the low 70s and mostly sunny. Still very windy, though.

Angela

Tonight, in the low 50s for our low and a chance of isolated storms.

Tomorrow, storms again, and in the 70s.

It's gonna be pretty nice temperature-wise this week-60s and 70s for highs, and 40s for lows, even saying we could see upper 30s for a low one of these nights :ohmy:.

Angela

It was foggy this morning, but the day turned out very sunny, about 22C.:wink:

Moonlit_Angel said:
It's 71 degrees and partly cloudy

So glad to hear that you're still getting the cooler weather :up:

My weather has been Hot and Humid with a High of 91 today, and
there's STILL "no relief" yet as of tomorrow ... :yikes:

The A/C has gotten another "refresher course" in CONSTANT running !! :wink:

MsMofoGone said:
So glad to hear that you're still getting the cooler weather :up:

Heh, yeah, "cool" would definitely describe this week's weather. Possibly even "cold" would work, too, actually.

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
My weather has been Hot and Humid with a High of 91 today, and
there's STILL "no relief" yet as of tomorrow ... :yikes:

The A/C has gotten another "refresher course" in CONSTANT running !! :wink:

I'm telling ya, come out here! This evening, some storms developed southeast of our town, and moved northeast, prompting a severe thunderstorm warning for the eastern part of our county. After that, the temperature dropped significantly into the 50s, and is still dropping-last I saw, it was 45 degrees. We could see lows in the low 40s tonight, maybe even upper 30s. And tomorrow I don't think it's supposed to reach 70 for our high.

Hell, southeastern parts of Montana have a snow advisory tonight-they could see 3 to 5 inches of the stuff. My town's not too far from the southeastern part of Montana, either-I'd say about an hour or so, at the most. My dad and sister, when they went to the store not long after the storms had passed through, said when they returned home that it quite felt like it could snow here. They're not expecting snow here, but my dad said it sure felt like it could do so anyway. And I think the mountains west of here have a chance of snow tonight, too. Some areas west and north of here could see lows in the 20s.

Which, by the way, makes me realize something...considering how cold this air mass is, when that cold air meets up with the warm air out in the Plains this week, which it is expected to do...that's not a good sign. Yeah (matter of fact, I noticed that parts of South Dakota, Nebraska, and Minnesota had tornadic storms today).

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom