Here comes the sun...weather part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlit_Angel said:

*Makes a face* Ugh. You poor thing. Hopefully you can find a way to keep cool :hug:.

Angela

thx, i'm hiding inside all day today.

we have a lot of desert landscaping around here, obviously, and yesterday i noticed that even the cacti outside my building are starting to die.

that CAN'T be a good sign. :lol: :yikes:

They said it was supposed to rain here today, but it's been a beautiful day all day. There is some rain northwest of us up in Montana-perhaps some of that'll come through later this evening.

It's been in the upper 70s today, too, and our low tonight's supposed to be in the mid 40s :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Ain't it wonderful, MsMofoGone? :D.

*Loves fall*

70s for our expected high today, too. And sunny :up:.

Yes, indeed !! :up:
Although, it sounds like your weather is pretty GREAT too !! :bow:
Finally, after all the heat ... now comes the 'cooler' air !! :applaud:
I'm not very happy for all those people in LA. and MS. ... some of those pictures are just so-ooo devastating with the flooding, that I simply could NOT watch it anymore. :shocked:
I feel bad for them down South :sad: ... but, rather glad we weren't affected either !! :wink:

MsMofoGone said:
Yes, indeed !! :up:
Although, it sounds like your weather is pretty GREAT too !! :bow:

Mmhm :).

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
Finally, after all the heat ... now comes the 'cooler' air !! :applaud:

Heh, well, not quite true, here-it's supposed to be in the low 90s today through Sunday. But then it cools back down again next week :yes:.

But yes, slowly but surely, the cooler weather will start settling in and staying around. Which is fine with me :).

I'm not very happy for all those people in LA. and MS. ... some of those pictures are just so-ooo devastating with the flooding, that I simply could NOT watch it anymore. :shocked:

I still watch off and on. But geez, it depresses me just seeing it on the news. I can't even begin to imagine how depressing it is for the people in that area. They don't have the luxury of just turning the channel upon seeing these images. They're walking through those images, they're a part of those images.

It's so awful. Nobody down there should've had to go through this.

I feel bad for them down South :sad: ... but, rather glad we weren't affected either !! :wink:

No argument here. It's funny, there's times when I think living near an ocean would be absolutely beautiful. But then I see things like this and am quite happy to be living in a state that's nowhere near any oceans.

Angela

The weather here is gorgeous today. :happy: I wanted to go sit in the park for a while but I didn't get chance so I just enjoyed the sunshine while walking around town. So glad summer doesn't seem to be over just yet. :up:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

Heh, well, not quite true, here-it's supposed to be in the low 90s today through Sunday. But then it cools back down again next week :yes:.

WOW ... the heat's not letting go of your state yet ?? :hmm:
That's so-ooo unfair ... it's now September and time for that "indian summer" to take a 'flying leap' outta here for good ... :wink:
Our temperatures have been staying in the upper 70's - low 80's all week ... hope your "cool-down" happens soon ... :up:

I still watch off and on. But geez, it depresses me just seeing it on the news. I can't even begin to imagine how depressing it is for the people in that area. They don't have the luxury of just turning the channel upon seeing these images. They're walking through those images, they're a part of those images.

Yeah, that's why I can't watch it anymore ... as seeing the devastation really makes me sad. But also, the fact that they're dealing with ants, snakes, disease, and debris in that water they are walking through as well ... :yuck:
I'd stay outta that water ... but it seems some have no choice because going through that water is their only way out ... :sad:

It's so awful. Nobody down there should've had to go through this.

Absolutely agree ... this severe weather all over the US is ridiculous (whether hurricanes, floods or tornadoes)
I wish there was some way to stop these storms from happening ... although, impossible ... I still wish there was 'an answer' !!

It's funny, there's times when I think living near an ocean would be absolutely beautiful. But then I see things like this and am quite happy to be living in a state that's nowhere near any oceans.

Sadly enough, I agree totally !! :up:
My parents vacation to the East Coast every year and I always worry about them being over there in an oceanview condo for a week. It's funny though too, because instead of telling them "Have A Nice Time" ... I usually say "I hope you don't drown"
I wish they would vacation in Wisconsin only and forget the travel elsewhere ... :wink:

Today's High is gonna reach 82 ... still rather cool and breezy with Partly Cloudy skies !!

MsMofoGone said:
WOW ... the heat's not letting go of your state yet ?? :hmm:
That's so-ooo unfair ... it's now September and time for that "indian summer" to take a 'flying leap' outta here for good ... :wink:

Yeah! We had enough heat this summer, time for the cool air.

At least it's a gorgeous day outside :).

Our temperatures have been staying in the upper 70's - low 80's all week ... hope your "cool-down" happens soon ... :up:

Oh, it will. It'll be back in the 70s and low 80s by next week :up:. Glad you're finally seeing cooler weather, too.

Yeah, that's why I can't watch it anymore ... as seeing the devastation really makes me sad. But also, the fact that they're dealing with ants, snakes, disease, and debris in that water they are walking through as well ... :yuck:
I'd stay outta that water ... but it seems some have no choice because going through that water is their only way out ... :sad:

*Nods* Sad but true.

Absolutely agree ... this severe weather all over the US is ridiculous (whether hurricanes, floods or tornadoes)
I wish there was some way to stop these storms from happening ... although, impossible ... I still wish there was 'an answer' !!

Yeah, that'd be nice. Wave a wand or something, and boom, the weather you don't want is gone. I'd like that.

Sadly enough, I agree totally !! :up:
My parents vacation to the East Coast every year and I always worry about them being over there in an oceanview condo for a week. It's funny though too, because instead of telling them "Have A Nice Time" ... I usually say "I hope you don't drown"
I wish they would vacation in Wisconsin only and forget the travel elsewhere ... :wink:

LOL, well, alas, the middle of the country doesn't have exciting enough tourist attractions in a lot of people's minds, so... Hopefully nothing bad will ever happen when your parents are vacationing out there :hug:.

Angela

Yeah! We had enough heat this summer, time for the cool air.
At least it's a gorgeous day outside :)
It'll be back in the 70s and low 80s by next week :up:.
Glad you're finally seeing cooler weather, too.

Congrats :applaud:

Yeah, that'd be nice. Wave a wand or something, and boom, the weather you don't want is gone. I'd like that.

Really !! :up:
But, I wouldn't ever want rain either and that would drought
everything out ... so, I guess having GREAT weather all the time
would be rather bad or greedy to hope for ... :wink:

LOL, well, alas, the middle of the country doesn't have exciting enough tourist attractions in a lot of people's minds, so... Hopefully nothing bad will ever happen when your parents are vacationing out there :hug:.

Exactly ... Wisconsin has it's tornadoes though, as I mentioned my parents demise with their property there. But as for the East Coast, they go to So. Carolina (Myrtle Beach) and that is well-known as a GREAT vacation spot ... anything beach-related usually is :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom