Here comes the sun...weather part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who LOVES the rain/snow here? :huh: I'm really dissatisfied knowing freaking Vermont is getting way more snow than us folks here in the Tahoe area! Snow isn't even sticking!! :( I love Fall. The trees turn golden, the thunderstorms rage, and lighting is exciting. Last night it snowed on Mt. Rose, which is 10,700' - I have a view of it from my house! :D

Anyway, all yous who have snow on your noses - send some over to these parts!!!

You're not alone Divegirl :)

Well last night we were spared the full wind from this noreaster.. mostly because the mountains protected us. I guess in all places it was quite windy.

It was a pretty average fall storm. I love fall storms :drool:

High today of 10C and it's light raining right now.

2.gif

its freezing! 6-12 inches of snow:drool:

No way, snow in Vermont already? I'm jealous!

It's in the 60s/70s here in FL. Everyone's getting out their winter sweaters, it's pretty funny.

kirst said:
No way, snow in Vermont already? I'm jealous!

It's in the 60s/70s here in FL. Everyone's getting out their winter sweaters, it's pretty funny.
Hahahaha! That is funny!

Yes, it snowed 4 FEET already at sugarloaf in Vermont.....

divegirl said:

Hahahaha! That is funny!

Yes, it snowed 4 FEET already at sugarloaf in Vermont.....

are you from VT?

its cold here, snowing, grey skies..light breeze, it will pretty much be the same until March.

It was an absolutely beautiful balmy evening here tonite, we ate outside at a Mexican cafe, 2 blocks from the beach! I love living in San Diego! Our bonfire was a bust tho cuz the fire pits are gone from our beach :sad:

:ohmy: Several have had snow already ?? :eek:
Thank goodness it hasn't happened in Central Ilinois yet !! :bow:

Today will be cooler and slightly windy ... reaching 51 for the High with Partly Sunny Skies !!

It was 5C here last time I looked at the thermometer. It's really nice out, it's clouded up though.. was a bit sunny this morning. It's the kind of day that when you're out in the air.. it kind of radiates from you when you come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom