Here comes the sun...weather part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
about 30 minutes ago we had hail in eastern Ventura County of S.Calif!!! These little balls of hail are all over my yard!!! :ohmy:

crappy crappy crappy!!! Its cold...and pouring rain! Its been pouring rain for 3 days now...we are so soaked! Our damns are gonna break:angry: its just miserable:angry: But chance of snow tonight and tomorrow:drool:

Dismantled said:
crappy crappy crappy!!! Its cold...and pouring rain! Its been pouring rain for 3 days now...we are so soaked! Our damns are gonna break:angry: its just miserable:angry: But chance of snow tonight and tomorrow:drool:
Mt Washington has already had 3 feet of snow and 12 foot drifts:ohmy: , I can see the MT from my house:love:

:wink:

I read about Wilma this morning. She had the quickest drop in barometric pressure on record :huh: Scary. I hope it fizzles out before it hits land.

Sunny with cloudy periods here still about 10C. Not much in the way of wind, fairly pleasant.

Ah, yes, Wilma. There any possible chance that the southeastern U.S. will get a break, or is that too much to ask for? Good luck, yet again, to all of you who are living in that area :hug:. Stay safe.

Regarding the comment about moving to Florida, after seeing how bad a season Florida and other areas down there have had, I don't think I'd move to the southeastern U.S. if you paid me. Visit, sure. Live there, probably not.

Anywho, it is 59 degrees here and sunny. Supposed to be in the mid 60s for a high today.

Angela

I am smack in the middle of the projected path of Wilma, here in Fort Myers,Florida. Regardless of where it makes landfall(hopefully south of here in the Everglades), we will get some nasty weather from it. I don't want to go throgh Charley part 2...don't know if I can handle it. Shoveling snow is looking very appealing right now, as opposed to this bullshit!

:hug: I hope it fizzles out before it gets near making landfall.

Nice here today again. Cloudy with a few sunny breaks.. around 10C still but temps will be dropping to 8C in the afternoon. Pretty gusty winds as well.

cold:scream: but it stopped raining, for the first time in a week!:hyper:

Ooooh whats the glowing orb in the sky:shocked: is that what they call the sun!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:

Quick I must take a picture of this!*runs to get camera
*takes pic
*burns out eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom