Here comes the sun...weather part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa Ana winds today. We will see a 40 degree swing during the day as temperatures will go over 90F.

Horrible conditions if you have allergies

(or are driving a high profile vehicle)

Ooh, sounds fun. We've had similar temperature changes-don't know if the change has been as drastic as 40 degrees right off the top of my head, but we've had 20 some degree changes in temperature.

Matter of fact, late last night, about a little after 11:30 or midnight here, I heard rain and possibly some small hail on our roof. And then my dad said that he heard a guy at work today talk about us getting some lightning, thunder, and snow flurries a little after 2:30 am (he'd gone out to fix something that had gotten hit by said lightning). It'd apparently gotten down to 33 degrees here last night. And today, last I saw, it's in the upper 40s, maybe low 50s now, and there's puffy white clouds and blue sky and sun :huh:. Go figure.

Angela

It chilly and rainy and windy here :happy: and wind chill has been mentioned for tomorrow morning......:happy::happy:
where did summer go so quickly? :(

nbcrusader said:
Santa Ana winds today. We will see a 40 degree swing during the day as temperatures will go over 90F.

Horrible conditions if you have allergies

(or are driving a high profile vehicle)

Stike that - it was 101F at one point yesterday afternoon.

High of 96 predicted for today - that is a jump from overnight lows in the low 60's.

The heat and winds have caused several wildfires in the San Fernando Valley/Ventura County areas..near 9K acres burned since yesterday, its threatening some homes...highs about 90+ for yesterday and today.

Mr. BAW said:
The heat and winds have caused several wildfires in the San Fernando Valley/Ventura County areas..near 9K acres burned since yesterday, its threatening some homes...highs about 90+ for yesterday and today.

Ugh, that's not good...hope everyone in that area will be okay.

And nbcrusader, got into the low 100s there? Yeesh.

Coming home, I noticed the temperature was 78 degrees here. It's supposed to be sunny and warmer today-think around 80 or so.

Angela

Damn I wish I lived back up North - Going to see U2 in Boston next Tuesday - CAn you Northerners PLEASE provide me with some warm weather?

<---- Born in New England but a true Southerner when it comes to cold weather:|

Moonlit_Angel said:
Sunny and warm today-low 80s expected for the high (it's already 76 degrees).

This little warm-up won't last long, though-next week, the temperatures are supposed to tumble quite a bit.

Angela

We got the cold weather this morning with a low of 36 degrees. I had to turn on my furnace this morning to take a shower. We are go get your warm weather until next Wednesday, and then the cold spell will heading this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom