Here comes the sun...weather part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, then you'd not want to be here tomorrow evening, tiny dancer-according to the last forecast I saw, we could see a rain/snow mix early tomorrow night, and it'll get into the low 30s. Granted, it's not likely the snow will stick, especially considering it'll warm back up again next week, but...yeah. They're predicting a bit tomorrow night.

Light rain falling here right now, and 54 degrees. This evening, when my dad came to pick me up, I noticed some rain clouds off to our east, and there was a bit of a rainbow, too :).

Angela

Fall like day today. Cool 15C with a brisk breeze and tonight we're under a frost warning. Usually once we get a frost or two the leaves will start turning! It's always so wonderful watching nature prepare and change for winter.

Heh, it didn't even get to 50 today. Warmest it got was 48 degrees, and it's been cloudy and drizzly all day (and I could swear I saw occasional snow flurries, too-my mom said that a guy at where she works claimed the same thing). It sure looked like it could snow.

Hope everyone in Mississippi and Arkansas and Louisiana are all right-I've heard about the constant tornado warnings down there today :hug:.

Angela

Wow it got really warmer here later today with a high of 87 degrees. That's alright with me, because I am not looking forward to paying high heating bills that are expected to go up this fall/winter. :madspit:

Sunny and warm in Ocean Beach today, warmer in inland San Diego. Enjoyed sitting in the yard reading today and a walk to the beach early this morning. Still, it's getting chilly at night.
Another blanket goes on the bed today!

It's cloudy here. However, I'm hoping it will start snowing soon! I love snow!!

By the way, Moonlit_Angel's signature is so HOT. Bono couldn't pass for anything but a sexy beast!

divegirl said:
It's cloudy here. However, I'm hoping it will start snowing soon! I love snow!!

Hehe, ditto-if we get any snow anytime soon, I won't complain :).

Originally posted by divegirl
By the way, Moonlit_Angel's signature is so HOT. Bono couldn't pass for anything but a sexy beast!

LOL, glad you like it. I didn't make it, just using it, but...yeah. It's nice.

As for today's weather...it's sunny right now, and in the...60s, I think. But we could see rain this evening.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom