Here Comes The Cheese!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Survey: 'Titanic' earns cheesiest movie line

The top ten cheesiest lines:

The list of big cheese moments:

1. "Titanic": Leonardo DiCaprio's "I'm the king of the world!"

2. "Dirty Dancing": Patrick Swayze's "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

3. "Four Weddings And A Funeral": Andie McDowell's "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed."

4. "Ghost": Demi Moore's "Ditto," to Patrick Swayze's "I love you."

5. "Top Gun": Val Kilmer to Tom Cruise: "You can be my wingman anytime."

6. "Notting Hill": Julia Roberts' "I'm just a girl ... standing in front of a boy ... asking him to love her."

7. "Independence Day": Bill Pullman's "Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

8. "Braveheart": Mel Gibson's "They may take our lives, but they will not take our freedom!"

9. "Jerry Maguire": Renee Zellweger to Tom Cruise: "You had me at hello."

10. "The Postman": A blind woman says to Kevin Costner: "You're a godsend, a savior." He replies: "No, I'm a postman."

I could be opening myself up to backlash, but I just never got the appeal of Jerry Maguire in general. I thought it was soooooo unrealistic and yeah, corny lines too.

Another personal favorite from Dirty Dancing:

Jennifer Grey: "I carried a watermelon"

lauren430 said:
I could be opening myself up to backlash, but I just never got the appeal of Jerry Maguire in general. I thought it was soooooo unrealistic and yeah, corny lines too.

everyone raved about that movie, but i found it to be lacklustre. i just didn't believe that he fell for her--i didn't feel the connection. you're not alone in not loving this one.

Back
Top Bottom