Henry Rollins’ Neck Is Bigger Than His Head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think he looks like some pissed off gym teacher, or some former bodybuilder who uses too many steroids. he's way too pumped up and pissed off not to be on steroids or something. so anyway, nice song titles :up:

I was watching a movie on IFC the other day and at the end of it some show came on that Rollins hosts on independent cinema. I grabbed my remote immediately, but before I could get the channel changed I had the opportunity to hear him expound on the glories of independent film as opposed to craptacular Hollywood fare. All well and good, until you remember all the time he spends as an analyst on the "I Love the Decades" shows on VH1. Wow, that's real cutting edge fare! :|

:lol:

Is it weird that I find any Rollins thread hilarious? (I saw an IFC show too, was there an episode where they showed "Filth and the fury"? I might be mistaken)

i watched the rollins thing on IFC, where he plays movie critic (i posted a thread about it a few months ago in LS), i was dissappointed. i wanted all-out rollins-style rants (cos he's so lame that it's funny), but he never did.

instead i listened to him extoll the virtues of wes anderson's life acquatic (which i unfortunatly never got to go see) and the assassination of richard nixon. he also told everyone to go out and get the new bonus extra-special deluxe edition of dr. strangelove.

Read thru an old Kerrang mag the other day, which had an interview with him. I couldnt help but read it. And i'm sorry, but he does come across like a bit of an arrogant mofo.

Back
Top Bottom