Henry Rollins hates everyone.. Even Moby.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
From Mr Moby's online Journal @ Moby.com:

" argh.
and now henry rollins hates me?
what the fuck?
i loved black flag back in the day when hank was their singer. i saw black flag more times than i can count.
i still have a scar on my head from stage diving at a black flag show in new rochelle in 1983. and henry rollins is ripping on ME for being corporate? henry who did a gap ad?
ugh. i'm tired of people whom i've never met hating me.
i'm a nice guy. i clean my bathroom. i like dogs. i don't aspire to causing harm towards anything or anyone. why do all these people go out of their way to hate me? i've never even met henry rollins or said anything about him, except that he was great as the 3rd singer for black flag. ah well. i'm going to go eat something to make me feel better.
some vegan pizza. that'll hit the spot.
my new years resolution is to be paranoid. so many people seem to hate me. aren't there better targets in the world for hate than a little innocuous vegan from manhattan?
- moby"

Poor Moby.

I would kick henry rollins' ass if I met him.:mac:

martha said:
Henry Rollins is bitter, stupid, and a sellout.

And ugly.

Mmhm.

Tomorrow there's gonna be an episode of SNL on Comedy Central in which the Rollins Band is the musical guest.

Too bad I'll be at school when that show airs, otherwise I'd watch that episode just to see how the Rollins Band sounds (Henry says that U2 and other various artists out there suck-I want to see if he and his band can do any better-from what I've heard, they can't).

Angela

rollins band SUCKS. i've heard a bunch of their stuff, before i knew how obnoxious the guy was.

what the hell does moby do that pisses people off? i don't like him music, but i've got to have some respect for the guy for coming off as one of the more intelligent of the mainstream...

:yes: rollins is ugly! he looks like he'd make a good truck driver...

I"m going to have to agree with you all on this one. Henry Rollins has some very odd opinions on things. The sad thing is, to him they arent opinions, they're facts. That's how he acts about things atleast, and it seems to rub most everyone the wrong way.

PS - Rollins Band does suck, excluding Liar and maybe that song they did for The Crow soundtrack, Ghostrider. Even those are only bareable on certain days.

Last edited:
martha said:
Henry Rollins is bitter, stupid, and a sellout.

And ugly.
yes. now that he's all built, he's even worse, looks like he's all pumped with steroids. i'd love to hear what some of these people have to done to him to make him hate them so.

they were just more famous than him. more often in the media. have truer fans.

that's cos everyone knows he's a d*ckhead

u2popmofo said:
PS - Rollins Band does suck, excluding Liar and maybe that song they did for The Crow soundtrack, Ghostrider. Even those are only bareable on certain days.

I totally agree here. Liar is great and I saw half of another song (Disconnect?) many years ago on MTV and that wasn't too bad either. Or rather, the videos for these 2 songs were made by Anton Corbijn. So that makes them bearable (in fact, I think the video for Liar is great). The rest sucks though.

C ya!

Marty

IWasBored said:
they were just more famous than him. more often in the media. have truer fans.

that's cos everyone knows he's a d*ckhead

Yep.

He's got jealousy issues.

As for hating Moby...personally, I like what I've heard by Moby so far, so once again, I disagree with Henry Rollins on something.

So...what is good music to Henry? I'm hearing about all these musicians he hates...who does he actually like?

Angela

it's funny really, henry only gets his name mentioned when he's bitching about some other artist .........

I love Moby and I cannot stand Henry Rollins. Yet I wish Moby would stop being so spineless. He needs to get some self-respect and completely ignore the people who make fun of him.

joyfulgirl said:
Yet I wish Moby would stop being so spineless. He needs to get some self-respect and completely ignore the people who make fun of him.
:yes: he's been dissing bono for years. it's not like he posted on the website "day 51654654645: henry rollins said the clash is what U2 wanted to be. whyyyyyyyyy does he haaaaaaaate ussssssss??? :sad:"

that's the one thing about the entertainment industry. except for henry rollins, if someone bugs you about something, if you completely ignore it, it will eventually die down. henry doesn't seem to take a hint to ever shut up about people, though. i've seen many controversies and such arise over the past few years and see them die down just as quickly, because the artist just ignores them.

jennifer lopez is another one like this. whenever she does another "exclusive" entertainment tonight interview, she always whines about how she can't understand why people are so mean to her and spreading all these horrible rumours. i can think of a few reasons why, but the key one is that they see how it gets to her, that they just laugh and laugh to see her whining and crying about how she gets no privacy.

Moonlit_Angel said:
Tomorrow there's gonna be an episode of SNL on Comedy Central in which the Rollins Band is the musical guest.

Hahahaha....you miss a good laugh. The music is boring and repetitive, his movements make him look like a buffoon, and his vocals are terrible.

Tell me why he is making fun of U2 and Moby?

Melon

Back
Top Bottom