Help with school... Internet designers wanted... and anyone with a brain. lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Ok. So I am working on my very last assignment for this program I have been in. It's due in a few days and I am stumped. I am feeling very uncreative. I need H E L P :crack:

So first off, what I need to know is....... how much does it cost to add to an existing website, a 'shopping cart' option. Say I am a store and I want to provide my customers with online shopping. What kind of money am I looking at?
Let's also get the cost in terms of totally new website creation complete with online shopping capablities. :|

I suck. This store is supposed to be in 1992. No friggin internet back then. :scream: *Runs to ask teacher if time period is now.

Secondly.... I need creative PR/marketing stratgeies to help a 'store' retain existing business and create new business. I am keeping it fairly generic here, as it is my project to complete, so I don't want to give it all away to you. I just need help to get my creative juices flowing, for an otherwise dull project.

:wave: THX!!!

Last edited:
Can't help you on the first part, but as for creative marketing strategies, I'll throw a few things against the wall and see what sticks.

Existing customers look for increased value and rewards for continuing patronage. Many business create special customer status groups, whether frequent flyers or shopping clubs.

Creating new business can be looked at in a couple of different ways. First, selling existing items to new consumer groups. Second, selling new services to existing customers. Look at landline phone companies. Market saturation is effectively 100%, so they sell new services to increase business (caller ID, call blocking, auto redial, etc.)

I hope this is helpful in some way. Let me know if I can follow-up in any fashion.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom