Help with Halloween trivia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AvsGirl41

New Yorker
I need help!

I'm doing a Halloween trivia contest and I need help with questions.

I don't watch alot of horror movies so I'm a little lost for questions. Help me come up with some!!

I'm including some murder ones--my friend came up with a good one about the brachial artery, so if you have some gruesome ones, feel free to share those too. :wink:

The mask used by Michael Myers in Halloween is actually a mask of which actor painted white?

William Shatner

How long did it take to complete the entire filming of the
1960 movie, The Little Shop Of Horrors?

2 nights and 4 days

Which is the only horror movie to be nonimated for
10 Academy Awards?

The Exorcist

go to IMDB.COM, when you type in a movie, it comes up with the cast and crew, and film trivia about that movie, just go type in a bunch of horror movies and look at the trivia for them.

What movie marked the first time a toilet was not
only shown, but also flushed on the big screen?

Psycho

Which character is the most performed horror villian
in motion picture history?

Count Dracula

Morticia (Adams Family) owned a man-eating plant that she fed
raw hamburger to on a daily basis. What was the plant's name?

Cleopatra

In the Exorcist, what was the name of the possessed little girl
played by Linda Blair?

Regan MacNeill

In which film was Johnny Depp's first acting role?

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Friday The 13th: What was the name of the summer camp where many
young counselors were brutally massacred by an unknown assailant?

Camp Crystal Lake

Friday The 13th: In the original Friday movie, the character of Jack was played by which soon-to-be-famous actor?

Kevin Bacon

Movie Quotes: From which movie came the line, 'I met this six year old child with this blind, pale, emotionless face and the blackest eyes - the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil.'

Halloween

Movie Quotes: From which movie came the line, 'Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell.'

Hellraiser

Movie Quotes: From which movie came the line, 'This child is about to wipe out every living thing on earth. Now, what do you suggest we do, spank it?'

Star Trek

What liquid was used in Psycho for the 'blood' going down the bathtub drain?

A: chocolate syrup

What picture of a famous mythological story did Norman Bates move to access the hole in the wall to spy on Marion Crane?

A: Susannah and the Elders

financeguy said:
AvsGirl, Hollywood tends to sensationalise Halloween, I suggest you read the Wikipedia below, it gives some info on the historical context of this festival, could be useful for coming up with trivia questions:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween

LOL, I'm a history major. I was ordered to stay away from history questions...which is too bad as I have way too much information on Vlad Tepes.

Back
Top Bottom