Help! What is the name of this song?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giant Lemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I have a song in my head, but I have no idea what the name of it is (or who the artist is)! It's driving me insane! I'm hoping you guys can help. It's featured in a Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial (in the US), and there's a woman in the front passenger seat doing a weird dance to it. She's moving her arms all over the place, and I think there are a lot of flashing lights and effects like that. Hopefully you know the one I'm talking about. Anyone know the song? Thanks in advance!

"Commotion"

by The Wise Guys.

I have it on my ftp.. its a groooovin' song.. :yes:

Hmm, you sure its not "Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas? I think the one with the other song is from a few months ago.

The way that girl dances disturbs me. She looks like some type of robot or cyborg in her joint movements.

A friend of mine is in another Mistubishi (or some Asian car) commerical, where he goes and tells his therapist and other strangers about his new car.

~U2Alabama

Foxxern said:
Hmm, you sure its not "Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas? I think the one with the other song is from a few months ago.

Yay! That's the song! Thank you so much! :D

I also just downloaded Start the Commotion- that's a happenin' little song as well.

I just saw a commercial advertising this group's album.

Anyone know if the album is worth buying or just this one good song?

Commercial with the Dirty Vegas Song

For those who said it was "Days go by" by Dirty Vegas... "You are correct sir!" heh heh. As for what that lovely dancer is doing... it's called "Jerking." It kinda stems from "Break Dancing" and "The Robot." You mainly see Candy Ravers perform this... uh... dance LOL. And no, I did NOT make this up LOL. This comes from my former Charger Girl buddy of mine :huh: ~Cleasai

Back
Top Bottom