help....should I 'fess up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
last night cause my reception gets cold during a period of a day I upped the dial of the heating.......but this morning the entire building was roasting........a bit more heat than I expected...................and pple were commenting..............while Im sitting in complete embarrassment by my actions wanting to shrivel and die............
frown.gif

the reason I did it was to make the reception stay warmer for the period the rads were off............................because when I used to go back in to put them back on the lads next door, yah inc Darren, would have made me feel guilty, they did twice before so I stopped.............

plus I have a bad back so sittin in a cold atmosphere, still, at a computer never really helped..........

should I confess to the MD?

or stay schtum,.......even though I reckon a few suspect it was me......Im just waitin for Darren to come out and interrogate me over it................

things will be fine by 11 Im sure...............but I still feel very guilty....

what should I do...?

help....

frown.gif

If you feel you must confess, be indignant about it, like "How in the hell can you expect me to work when it's so fookin' freezin'??!!"
mad.gif
The situation has been ridiculous, and it's about time someone knew. You're not guilty, so don't act like you are.

oh Pub, I feel so sick, I really feel very very bad, what I did was selfish, but I did it cause it DOES get cold down here........I wont be fookin doing that again.....ever..............I best to sit and suffer in silence.................

for when pple, and lots comment openly with each other about the heat, and how they are dying..........u do, when u know ur responsible, want to stand up and confess, Im prayin by midday this will all be forgotten..............Id rather not confess, but know this was a dumb selfish mistake......
frown.gif

Im such a bad person.........what I did was bad............I should be punished.......

Hmmm, confess. And make fun of it. It is just a mistake and there are far more importiant things to worrie about than the heat( ....but i do not no what the culture at your workplace is. )

Just let it blow over...you turned the heat up...big deal...as soon as someone noticed it was too warm, I'm sure they turned it down...problem solved, nobody hurt.
Tonight just don't put it up quite so high, and people won't notice it
wink.gif

OH ITS OK !!!!!

THere is a God

I got a moment to turn it down,, now me fingerprints are all over it though, they may have the CIA round....
tongue.gif

LOL!!!

I feel better now......if it wasnt turned down earlier they must have taght it was on all night........*phew*

(((((((((pub, hewson and rolo boy)))))))))

tanks boys......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 03-06-2002).]

Just chill Maddie(bad pun, I know)...I doubt anyone's gonna dust the control for fingerprints, so just play Mickey the Dunce and go about your routine. If Darren says anything...just point the accusatory finger back at him: "his blubber wasn't enough to keep him warm, so he turned it up!"
biggrin.gif

just tell everyone that the butler did it

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom