help on an environmental studies paper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shrmn8rpoptart

War Child
i have to write a paper for an environmental studies class about the environment impact of conagra. here's the guideline:
1) Identify environmental policies (Provide a summary of their impact statement)
2) Environmental programs implemented (Give adequate detail)
3) Impact on local communities and nationally (positive or negative. Explain.)
4) In your view and based upon lecture and textbook, how has this company contributed to environmental
sustainability on a global level? (Give examples)
5) How is this company viewed by national and/or global environmental organizations? (Positive or negative)
6) Would you work for this company as an environmentally minded individual why or why not?

some things i can find, but others i'm drawing a blank on, particularly #5. if someone could point me in the right direction, or provide some links, that would be fantastic!

hmm...they have a lot of articles and stuff, but no commentary really. i found a site that has corporate impact ratings in australia, but that's about it.

yeah, idk how your class is, but mine is not really scientifically based. my prof basically just tells us the environmentalist political views, throws out opinions not supported by facts, and then tells us that the world would be better off if humans didn't exist. so it's a really easy class. i've never really read the book, or taken notes, but on the tests i pick the most leftist sounding answers, and have gotten solid b's on each on...

i guess on this paper i'll just right that the whole agricultural industry is bad, people shouldn't eat meat, and the green revolution never should have happened. that will qualify for a solid b right there:wink:

Back
Top Bottom