Help Me Prank a Co-Worker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
I'm trying to prank someone i work with... his office isn't very big... you can barely sit a regular sized desk and two chairs in it. i'd say 15 by 10 feet, give or take.

my original plan was to fill the entire office with ball pit balls, but they're a little pricey. i've tried getting them on e-bay but it just hasn't worked out... i'd need way too many.

so i'm looking for suggestions... it's in a school so we need to keep it clean here people.

winner gets a black and white cookie... and by gets means i'll buy it, eat it and tell you how it was.

popcorn_1.jpg

Kill their dog and then hang it's hide up behind their desk. LOL. Make sure you get a picture of their face when they see it for the first time cause then you can incorporate it into a "Priceless" Power Point presentation and send to everyone in the office. Good times, man. Good times.

the pièce de résistance has to be the keyboard keys switch. after whatever the main prank is is done and over and they unknot their knickers and calm down they will want to immediately email friends and tell them what the assholes in the office have done to them and there is nothing more satisfying than the roar of further frustration when they think everything is over and then they have to fix the keyboard. :cute: :memories: peole don't value enough the joy from overdoing a prank.

take a screen shot of the computers desktop and set it as the wallpaper.

Then delete all of the icons on the desktop.

Then watch him repeatedly reboot the machine because he thinks it's hung.

Lally1011 said:
take a screen shot of the computers desktop and set it as the wallpaper.

Then delete all of the icons on the desktop.

Then watch him repeatedly reboot the machine because he thinks it's hung.

Brilliant!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom