Help Me Prank a Co-Worker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is too funny. I love the tin foil! :laugh:

If he has photo's in his office, you can always wreck havoc with them. All you need is a scanner and photoshop. Replace family pictures with pics of other teachers, or perhaps give his wife an extra arm, make his kids into cyclopse's, etc.

Also, glue all the items down in one of his desk drawers.

Or, I've also heard that if you buy one of those musical cards, you can remove the sound thing, set it up and hide it in his office somewhere (chair perhaps) it can be rather amusing...

~BrightestStar~ said:
If he has photo's in his office, you can always wreck havoc with them. All you need is a scanner and photoshop. Replace family pictures with pics of other teachers, or perhaps give his wife an extra arm, make his kids into cyclopse's, etc.

Oh my god! :lol:

I like the musical card one, too.

Or you could always saran wrap his car.*
Be sure to wrap multiple times around key areas (like the doors) so that it can't be easily torn off, but will instead require an army to remove.
:mac:

* I wish I could take credit for it, but this one was all my friend's idea

ETA: And be sure to buy the bulk cheap stuff!

Last edited:
this might take a while, but would probably be relatively inexpensive lol.
just requiring a lot of used cardboard boxes.

http://www.prankmike.com/pranks/index.php?id=1

3.jpg

OK, here are two more suggestions:

1. This is a compilation of the others, but it works as a chain reaction. First, reverse his entire office ala The Bizarro Jerry. Then, fill his computer keyboard is marijuana plants (these may be difficult to obtain, but they will pay off later). Go into his computer, delete all of the icons on his screen, and change his wallpaper to this: http://whiteafrican.com/wp-content/blue-screen-of-death_1152.jpg Then, put his mouse inside a block of jello.

Now, after he figures out where his computer is, he'll turn on the monitor and see what has happened to his computer, thinking that it's the blue screen of death. He will then get upset, possibly yelling, and hopefully someone in authority will come in and notice the marijuana plants. He will then either be fired, or hauled off to prison. During that period, you may eat the jello and laugh, possibly shouting out, "AIR HORN ME, WILL YA???" as he's brought outside.

2. Buy a large bag of rubber bands, and use them as a form of Chinese water torture. While in a hidden area, shoot one at a time at his head until he slowly goes insane. When he gets up and finds where you are, take an air horn and blast it right in his face. That's good revenge.

Varitek said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUTw_JgL61E

Like the balloons or plastic balls but way more original.
That's better than balloons. It would be even easier to replicate with newspaper than phone book pages. You'd just have to rob a few recycling bins.

Headache, I vote that you fill the guy's office with newspaper (making sure to tape some to the walls/ceiling like in the video.) You can combine some of the other pranks (like changing his computer desktop to a frozen screen) with it too.

Back
Top Bottom